hello

Hi people, just wanted to say hello to you all. I’m new on here just passed my class 1 last week which was nice :laughing:

Been driving class 2 for a couple of years but the bendy ones are much different.
Any tips for a newbie much appreciated

welcome baracus, pratice makes perfecy, well sometimes it does.

Welcome to the mad house

WELL DONE on passing your test

have a good look round the site

just take your time wirh it and practise

baracus:
Hi people, just wanted to say hello to you all. I’m new on here just passed my class 1 last week

Welcome & WELL DONE :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Welcome to trucknet mate.

Advice to you is always take your time when manouvering and don’t let anyone rush you. If unsure when reversing get out as many times as you need to and take a look… Even if you have an audience.

Be courtious to your fellow truckers… we should watch each others backs on them roads.

Never react to numpty drivers. I had an absolute ■■■ on the M5 last week. I was overtaking a Christian Salvastan truck when a total plonker in a inov@te truck was up my backside flashing his lights as to get out of his way. I had already started to overtake way before he came along. He then decided to go into the 3rd lane and before he even got half way up my trailer he put his left indicator on…probably thinking I would slow down and let him in. I continued to overtake and ignored him, he then passed me. I didn’t flash him in as he was an ■■■.

To make things even worse he then decided to slow down in the left lane so the guy in the Salversten wagon had to brake. I proceeded to over take him but just as he got to the tail end of my trailer he decides to speed up and undertake me. People like that shouldn’t be on the road. I didn’t react at all but the Salversten wagon guy flashed his lights at him in disgust. I thought he kept calm considering what a total ■■■ the Inov@te guy was.

So be good :smiley: Or one day you might come a cropper :smiley:

Well done baracus.
Practice,practice,practice.

Hello and welcome :slight_smile:

Welcome to trucknet and Well Done :smiley:

thanks folks. nice to feel so welcome :smiley: