Named and Shamed!

Starting a thread to name and shame all company’s who throw British workers on the scrapheap,in search of bigger profits elsewhere.
Hopefully,this thread will encourage everyone using these boards plus their families and friends, to boycott these company’s products.

1)Peugeot(Part of PSA Group along with Citroen) 2,300 jobs going in Jan 2007 at Ryton.Re-locating to Slovakia.

2)Nestle at York 645 jobs going to Germany,Spain and Czech Republic.

3)Leaf UK(Chewits) 128 jobs going at Southport,re-locating to Slovakia.

HSBC and many other banks form the U.K.

Norwich Union,

P.C. World, Currys and Dixons

Loads of jobs lost due to call centres in India.

GSM if you need to stand up in court to defend yourself for slander due to the usual “have you got proof Trucknetuk saying” then i am with you 100% of the way.

Nice thread and i hope many people add to it.

Cheers mate. :slight_smile:

jammymutt:
GSM if you need to stand up in court to defend yourself for slander due to the usual “have you got proof Trucknetuk saying” then i am with you 100% of the way.

these things are easy to prove - most are in the press or on t’interweb

for example

news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/1801909.stm

Dyson, moved production from Wiltshire to Malaysia

I’m all for this and these firms are on my own personal blacklist along with ■■■■■■■ Tesco now making 90 warehouse staff redundant while taking on…guess what?

Polish staff!

tartanraider:
I’m all for this and these firms are on my own personal blacklist along with [zb] Tesco now making 90 warehouse staff redundant while taking on…guess what?

Polish staff!

I don’t know how they get away with that.
Employment Law in the UK dictates that you can’t make someone redundant and take on a replacement for that position for 12 months.

It’s the same story as “The Premiership”.Misguided Bosses thinking Foreign = Better.