I doubt it’s any worse than tesco, not much out there is…!

I delivered to one of there places think it was at Whitney .what a miserable bunch of turds

That’s where the job offer was. I guess i might stay clear as i’ve just read another forum post about them

Dont think they employ ANY drivers . yate/weston is westhouse and gregories in smurfitt colours . mega easy work . lots of hanging about tho .
Mostly hauling printed packaging into big manufacturers

Try and get an employed job on the forklifts . they earn more for less hours than drivers and mega money overtime . but u live in a hairnet !!

Ethan_Warren:
That’s where the job offer was. I guess i might stay clear as i’ve just read another forum post about them

Was it Pete Shayler or Paul Renshaw who interviewed you?

chester1:
I delivered to one of there places think it was at Whitney .what a miserable bunch of turds

You’ll be re-processing Cameron’s toilet paper. No wonder everyone has a face as long as next week. :unamused: :smiling_imp:

^^^^ :smiley:

Havent been interviewed. Was just snooping around a bit. Not really interested tbf

Fair enough.
I’ve worked there and like already mentioned it’s very easy but you can hang about for hours.
It’s not the best or by no means worst place to work.
I left because of an a-hole behind the desk but he’s long gone.

Seem to have a very inconsistent H&S policy and employ some lazy people.

Fincham:
Seem to have a very inconsistent H&S policy and employ some lazy people.

I think it’s just “being in Oxfordshire” (Planet Safe Tory Seats) that gives the working man that perma-miserable disposition.
Imagine how horrible it is “not having a vote” that is recognised…

Even putting HS2 through the Tory voters backyard - didn’t swing them around to UKIP who had “Scrapping HS2” high on their agenda…

I notice the same miasma in Didcot where “working strategy” is all about how to avoid the slings and arrows of outrageous & irremovable Tory government…

As for myself - I find “working permanent nights” as much as possible gets me around the bull of the rat race AND government bullying with it’s ever-new anti trucker laws brought in…