My truck on BBC London News

here

Famous :wink:

Looks like Kindles old 144 530 from S.M. Parris aswell.

MrFlibble:
here

Which one is yours?

Cheers

NB

if they are pulling their trailers out of ford dagenham then i understand why they can’t collect them with the non LEZ ivecos - but why are they putting the units on a trailer, to get the units into fords? :confused:

jj72, when we ship out to Kosovo we catch the Ford ( cobelfreight ) ferry from Dagenham to Vlissingen so for the sake of about 1 mile we have to enter the new emission zone at a charge of £200 per truck each way so that amounts to £800 for the 2 trucks as we have to pay it when we leave Fords just to get back to the M25. Luckily for us SITA who service the trucks were glad to take the units in on a low loader to save us the charge.
Paul

NewBlood:
Which one is yours?

The first unit loaded on the low-loader (the one the presenter isn’t driving), and the trailer with the “MR FLIBBLE” numberplate…

jj72:
if they are pulling their trailers out of ford dagenham then i understand why they can’t collect them with the non LEZ ivecos - but why are they putting the units on a trailer, to get the units into fords?

Because they’re not Ford’s units and trailers anymore - they’re ours, and they’re parked near me. Therefore, we’re not “pulling them out of Dagenham”, we’re trying to get in to Dagenham to get the Ford ferry. We could get someone to ferry our trailers in with compliant units, but once the trailers get to Vlissingen, they’d be stuck with no units to pull them.

That blue trailer at the end of the clip was one of those special units that dont have those orange flashing lights.The ones that let other road users know your intentions.
Oh yeah indicators !! :unamused:

Just an observation :laughing:

Not me driving :wink:

Yes that is kindle’s old motor, fat boy giving an interview. Made me larf :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

robv8:

Certainly was mate, the fat git driving it didnt tell me he was on telly(mind you i dont suppose you would if you looked like him!)

Mr Tubby Tucker made me larf :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: too! He look just like fat bloke from down the pub.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Tubby tucker! I’ll let you tell him that bit kindle. Poor old boy. He thinks he’s a good looking dude. ■■■■ good bloke thou, :sunglasses:

kindle530:

robv8:

Certainly was mate, the fat git driving it didnt tell me he was on telly(mind you i dont suppose you would if you looked like him!)

ha ha i watched that and i thought of fatso!!! suprised ticks stayed still long enough for filming too

MrFlibble:
here

They look familiar MR Flibble :wink: :wink: …good to see Chas on the box too