Kindle spotted i think

heading towars the m1/m11 on the m25 this afternoon around 6ish? not too sure where exaclty but between those junctions lol

could well have been one of the ‘Kylie’ trucks as they were pouring back in today.

ye this 1 was on its own and notice the green L he has on the front

could be cos he is on his this trip and i think he’s in birmingham and glasgow this week.

i was with him last monday night 16th at colsterworth he was on way to glasgow then birmingham before shipping out to greece last weekend

acceptme:
heading towars the m1/m11 on the m25 this afternoon around 6ish? not too sure where exaclty but between those junctions lol

Sorry mate, wasnt me, i was in Newcastle on the 24th. All our trucks (well at least 95% of them) have the the L on the front.
Im at Wembley today, then shipping out to Belgium for tomorrow then Athens 1st July.

may have been one of the kylie ones, but if it was they were running a bit behind!

i spotted him, today!! at Dessel in Belgium!!
ere Mat, he actually had some healthy orange juice!!

He actually waved at me on the corridor on friday morning! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :wink:
Its been a busy week for spotting folks… I saw allikat on thursday blowing it on past drongen.
And i had a good chat with barrie from truckersworld in wickes wimbledon on weds or thursday(cant remember which! its my age :unamused: )

i’ve seen him!!! parked next to him backstage (well 2 trucks between us) at Dessel, Belgium.
here he is…