Who has seen who this week

this week on thursday i saw KINDLE on leeds ring road. has anybody spotted anybody else.

Just Austin again (or is it Ainsley? :smiley: ) but no reply to confirm it yet :confused: .

I saw Rikki earlier… :open_mouth: …not a pleasant sight first thing in the morning… :confused: :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I saw marcustandy this morning (bathroom mirror)!! Wonderfull sight to start the day - cheered me up no end!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Rob K:
Just Austin again (or is it Ainsley? :smiley: ) but no reply to confirm it yet :confused: .

MK04 LUT ?

Wasn’t that you going down the M1 thursday around 3pm, turned off for leeds ? time location and dates could be a bit hazy due to… well you know

Didn’t you clock the White Welsh Scabby Scania :wink:

steve_24v:

Rob K:

MK04 LUT ?

Wasn’t that you going down the M1 thursday around 3pm, turned off for leeds ? time location and dates could be a bit hazy due to… well you know

MK04LUT isn’t mine and isn’t on the fleet either. We don’t have an LUT as far as I know. I haven’t been on the M1 all week, other than Thursday afternoon between 16 and 15 but that’s it. Crazy when you think about it as our yard is in Leeds.

I was flashed at by Kate on Monday M1 just north of Sheffield

Yeah :exclamation: I saw Dafman parked up fast asleep on the road to Penarth in Cardiff. It was my first ‘spot’ :sunglasses:

He was a bit angry though when I rat-a-tat tatted on his door at 3am and asked if he was from Trucknet :blush: :blush:

I just made that last bit up :laughing:
As he was in the land of nod I had to console myself by looking at all the girls plying their trade along that road instead :slight_smile:

Saxon786:
Yeah :exclamation: I saw Dafman parked up fast asleep on the road to Penarth in Cardiff. It was my first ‘spot’ :sunglasses:

He was a bit angry though when I rat-a-tat tatted on his door at 3am and asked if he was from Trucknet :blush: :blush:

I just made that last bit up :laughing:
As he was in the land of nod I had to console myself by looking at all the girls plying their trade along that road instead :slight_smile:

ROFPMSL

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I wonder why he was a bit angry :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

ooops just noticed last part

David5l:

Alright for some!! :laughing: :laughing:

(Any good??) :wink: :wink:

David5l:

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Rob K:

steve_24v:

Rob K:

MK04 LUT ?

MK04LUT isn’t mine and isn’t on the fleet either. We don’t have an LUT as far as I know. I haven’t been on the M1 all week, other than Thursday afternoon between 16 and 15 but that’s it. Crazy when you think about it as our yard is in Leeds.

LUR then… Late 20’s, slim, matching blue top, in need of a shave :laughing:

Could have been later than 3pm - loose track of time and day …

steve_24v:

Rob K:

steve_24v:

Rob K:

MK04 LUT ?

LUR then… Late 20’s, slim, matching blue top, in need of a shave :laughing:

Could have been later than 3pm - loose track of time and day …

Mine’s MV04LUR but I wasn’t down the M1. I was in Daventry at that time on Thursday, having come in from Birmingham end.

Saxon786:

:open_mouth: :open_mouth:

See what you miss at night :laughing:

marcustandy:

David5l:

Alright for some!! :laughing: :laughing:

(Any good??) :wink: :wink:

not saying , Mrs reads this forum :wink: :wink:
:smiling_imp: :laughing:

Was flashed by David, again. Apparently Repton has seen most of our fleet this week, but not me - fortunately for him.

Haven’t even seen Alix776, which is unusual.

I saw a Roadways truck at Felixstowe with ‘Layby Bob’ in the windscreen. Is it the same Layby Bob that used to post on here?

seen repton in mine drinkin coffee

spoted rikkie doing some work for a change also lucy and nipper

gypsie1960 not a pritei site first thing in mornin

i passed north surrey haulage on the a14 on monday then seen him parked up 4 the night at witham a12 on tuesday

:exclamation: and no one sah my,as all sleep when i work! :smiley: