Who's seen who............. w/e 15/11/09

this week ive seen globby, buck rodgers on the m180 and dolly black sheep on the m180.

ive seen kindle thursday on B1071 heading for Hadleigh, Celotex?

saw Mr vain heading up A14 around Newmarket, cant remember when though!

Aaron

Tuesday I saw Bikemonkey in the docks (heading to empty park) and Swraith on the M3

Wednesday I saw Swraith again…on the M3 again

Thursday I saw Kate on the M6…near the RAC building

Also on thursday I think I was parked next to Saucyboar in Hams Hall

Thats just the ones I know of :smiley:

So a bit of a bumper week

I saw Garnerlives fast asleep in his truck at Northampton depot :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

seen scottie0011 in aberdeen on monday morning

only the 2nd time i can report seeing someone as i have driven a desk for the last 5 years :smiley:

had a pint or 6 with mike c thursday night as he was parked in ipswich. nice to meet you again mike.

DAF95XF:
I saw Garnerlives fast asleep in his truck at Northampton depot :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I was wide awake, you were going to try open my door and make me fall on my arse but was one step ahead of your devious plan :grimacing:

I’ve seen loads of people this week which considering I’m a nocturnal beast who does no mileage…

Tuesday morning, met up with Clarky and Lee G and at some point in the week saw DAF95. Also spoken to Lee G through the week and also Diesel Dave too

I saw Shadey on the M40/A361 Junction, he was coming on as I was coming off, :laughing: on tuesday.

Then I saw Bikemonkey on the M3 and then met him in person later in the week in Pantyliners.

Semtex on the M3 twice this week.

Lug84 in the yard on thursday, waited for him to run him to Mr Spankys for dinner

Mr Spanky, at his home for dinner thursday night and in the yard friday, he didnt help me wash my motor, but I had to help him :imp:

Swraith on the M40

That’s it this week

then met him in person later in the week in Pantyliners.

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

surely jeans and a t-shirt would have done lads :grimacing:

mercactross friday morning a14 and mr vain asleep on a14 friday afternoon

garnerlives:

DAF95XF:

I was wide awake, you were going to try open my door and make me fall on my arse but was one step ahead of your devious plan :grimacing:

Actually I was going to kick the front but given that it was a DAF I thought it might have fallen apart :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I haven’t seen anybody this week, not even Semtex on thursday (was having a bad day).
Not many people use the black country route, which is where I seem to spend most of my time nowadays. :cry:
Local work ■■■■■ :imp:
Aint even seen Gareth cos he’s been on holiday. :open_mouth:

saw clarky on the M1 on monday morning heading north

and actually saw and spoke to dingo at the place I run from as he’d come to collect a load for ■■■■■■■■■■■ on wednesday afternoon

ive only seen that m reg white scania tipper on the way down the a1 at wetherby this week,sorry i missed you jd,did you flash?

not seen any one this week buy considering the line of work im doing at the mo im not surprised

buck rogers:
sorry i missed you jd,did you flash?

i did yes you were just heading donny way past brigg junction and i was about to come off there for the steelworks.

Kate:
I haven’t seen anybody this week, not even Semtex on thursday (was having a bad day).
Not many people use the black country route, which is where I seem to spend most of my time nowadays. :cry:
Local work ■■■■■ :imp:
Aint even seen Gareth cos he’s been on holiday. :open_mouth:

I didn’t flash because I didn’t realise it was you until to late.

Oh forgot to add…I saw the BBC box in Southampton pantyliners on Wednesday. (by lane 3)

r slicker:
only the 2nd time i can report seeing someone as i have driven a desk for the last 5 years :smiley:

had a pint or 6 with mike c thursday night as he was parked in ipswich. nice to meet you again mike.

Did we win the quiz, or even come close?!! Excellent evening.
I also spotted Mr.V on the A14, not sure if i spotted Shady in Sommers Rd, if he is a fat old guy in a dirty high viz coat in a cemex with a poppy on the front of a Man truck it might of been him !!

garnerlives:
I’ve seen loads of people this week which considering I’m a nocturnal beast who does no mileage…

Tuesday morning, met up with Clarky and Lee G and at some point in the week saw DAF95. Also spoken to Lee G through the week and also Diesel Dave too

Good to see Jon and LeeG, although we missed out on Jon buying brekkie this time!!! ■■■■ IT! Must say Jon Looked very nice in his Red Nobby Hat PMSL!!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: