Who's seen who....w/e 05/09/2010

I cant report having seen anyone myself…although did have have someone bleep and wave as they went past this morning

this week i have seen…
John200180 on the M40 in London
Gaz on the M6 Nr Rugby i think it was

I passed globbys magnum on the m6 just before stafford on thursday, but that’s it this week

repton today in seaforth although he never seen me !

OVLOV JAY:
I passed globbys magnum on the m6 just before stafford on thursday, but that’s it this week

I don’t think he has that anymore.

seen jd every day i think :laughing: seen kermit, and a few others on the a14, not sure what they calle don here mind :unamused:

ive seen

dazaster
shuttle
swraith
lug
eastcoasttrucker
kermit
caveman

Was with Globby all weekend, would like to say we had the spanners out but some scrote had broken in overnight and nicked em :imp: :imp: Saw Blissy on M62, I think Tues or Weds sorry mate penny didn`t drop till last minute :blush: . Saw Mr Edd on M62 Thursday at Ainley top. Maybe T Lad on Thursdy pm.

Bricktrotter on the A1079, thats the lot this week…

I seen Denis F in merthyr today booking in at sercurity :wink:

well who have we seen since i have been incognito this week :grimacing:
i saw a spanky mandy RMC Bandit lug on the A1 yesterday thurs hopefully he was looking else where to know who it was :grimacing: :grimacing: some how i doubt it tho!!!
MR ED he was making a collection in our yard thurs am “motor looking dammm smart aswell”
prob a few others but i still have my head right up my crack so i dont see till its to late, :wink:
nope dont own MRS THATCHER any longer havent had it for a fair while know sold it to a mate of mine :grimacing:

globby 480:
i saw a spanky mandy RMC Bandit lug on the A1 yesterday thurs hopefully he was looking else where to know who it was :grimacing: :grimacing: some how i doubt it tho!!!

well RMC Bandit lug did see you driving a A DAF so mate you selling the V8 now that you have seen the light :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Saw Jessicas Dad parked up on A14 Tues morning

Saw Nick2008 in Avon Lodge on Friday, he was trying to hide behind a plate of breakfast :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

lug84:

globby 480:

well RMC Bandit lug did see you driving a A DAF so mate you selling the V8 now that you have seen the light :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

HA HA Globby driving a DAF

you posting up the photo of him driving the DAF that you have as evidence?

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

i was pleased to see kindle in harlow yesterday. :wink:

Thetaff:
I seen Denis F in merthyr today booking in at sercurity :wink:

where were you hiding this time ? :wink:

mr vain going throgh hintlesham on tuesday morning. presume going to hadleigh ■■

yep that was me in the mrs car that flashed you mate. motor looking good :smiley:

jessicas dad:
ive seen

dazaster
shuttle
swraith
lug
eastcoasttrucker
kermit
caveman

I must risk putting my nameplate back in the 'screen :wink:

globby 480:
MR ED he was making a collection in our yard thurs am “motor looking dammm smart aswell”
prob a few others but i still have my head right up my crack so i dont see till its to late, :wink:
nope dont own MRS THATCHER any longer havent had it for a fair while know sold it to a mate of mine :grimacing:

yeh sorry globby i thought you were just moving that daf i had no idea you were takin it out :wink: was goin to get the kettle on.