mammoet

hi , has anyone done any work for these ? whats the procedure for picking up trailers off king george dock at hull ■■ just a general heads up would be good , ta

I wouldn’t pick up a bacon butty for these buggers at the rates they’re paying I had to stifle much mirth when I turned them down a fortnight ago, the bloody eejit seemed genuinely shocked that anybody could possibly think sub £1.20 work was toss.

Still, enjoy your 2000 miles/ week fella. :smiley:

another lkw walters.
i rang them 5 years ago.
i was going to get a truck.
i had no intention of working for them,but they still ring me every 3 or 4 months to see if will go work for them.
should be blacklisted

hark at this guy,aint even got a truck and knows it all,to top it he talks about blacklisting people, yet another gunna but never did. plenty of cafe drivers talk here i suspect. :blush:

as usual all wind and p , dont know why i bother with this forum really , ask a perfectly reasonable question and get answers off one that doesnt own a truck and the other im not sure about ,
and i would like to know whats wrong with 2k a week ■■
as blueboy says , a lot of cafe talk on here , or is that never was and never will be s

Nowt at all wrong with 2000 miles a week IF there’a £3000 revenue.
There isn’t at the mighty MAM. Take it from one who knows.
I don’t give a monkeys toss what you do fella, just thought you might like to know how it is with them that’s all.
I shall cease to impart these gems of wisdom as it is patently obvious that you’re of the ‘only want information if it backs up own’ school of thought.

Again, happy trucking for your £1.17/mile… I’ll be watching for the announcement that you’ve floated on the stock market, with a keen interest!
xxxx :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :wink:

you asked what they was like and when you was told you complain whats wrong with you man dont ask the question if you dont like the answer he was just trying to help

madders:
I shall cease to impart these gems of wisdom as it is patently obvious that you’re of the ‘only want information if it backs up own’ school of thought.

Again, happy trucking for your £1.17/mile… I’ll be watching for the announcement that you’ve floated on the stock market, with a keen interest!
xxxx :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :wink:

marvellous stuff - very insightful of forums in general the OWIIIBUO bit mate :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

porkifer:
hi , has anyone done any work for these ? whats the procedure for picking up trailers off king george dock at hull ■■ just a general heads up would be good , ta

Its probably a crafty cloggie fishing. :wink:

There’s only so much you can do ,as my Father said ’ you can’t educate pork’. :smiley: :smiley: :wink: :wink:

i started on traction went from 1 to 7 trucks in 2 years got 20 now.its hard work but does pay if done right.work with bloke behind trafic desk to get best work never moan when asked to go on another run friday afternoon.he will remember you on monday.worked for me anyway.

I can hear the haunting strains of the Hovis music…

…worked 27 hours a d ay in’t pit, then after a dripping sarnie and cold tea art on an owd pop bottle I worked all year carrying coal mans hoss and waxing t’maypole from top t’botoom wi one hand in me pocket and still had time t’play Flugel in’t pit band. But tha knows, ah nivver complained and to this day ah believe that a bit o graft and going wi art sleep for 23 years has paid off.
Ah started off wi three bob an a owd cardboard seddon and look whar ahve gotten now… 2bob and 2 bloody rotten owd seddons!

wi dint hav much, but by gum we wer 'appy!! :smiley: :wink: :wink:

nar then madders,does that mean ya dont believe him or what.
bet they all leased, so he still got nowt at end of day, just runnin em to tell us he got 20 trucks.BUT NO MONEY AT END OF MONTH

well im not gettin involved with the ■■■ for tat comments …

but porkifer have you tried it and what are your comments now. :question: is it worth it. :question:

madders:
I can hear the haunting strains of the Hovis music…

…worked 27 hours a d ay in’t pit, then after a dripping sarnie and cold tea art on an owd pop bottle I worked all year carrying coal mans hoss and waxing t’maypole from top t’botoom wi one hand in me pocket and still had time t’play Flugel in’t pit band. But tha knows, ah nivver complained and to this day ah believe that a bit o graft and going wi art sleep for 23 years has paid off.
Ah started off wi three bob an a owd cardboard seddon and look whar ahve gotten now… 2bob and 2 bloody rotten owd seddons!

wi dint hav much, but by gum we wer 'appy!! :smiley: :wink: :wink:

shhhhhhhhhhhhh, you’ll wake DieselDave :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Denis F:
shhhhhhhhhhhhh, you’ll wake DieselDave :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

:smiley: madders beat me to it. :blush:

:wink: but we had to pay t’mill owner f’t privilege 'o workin there… :laughing:

:grimacing: Anybody for another glass of Chateau d’ Chassolais …?

2000 MILES A WEEK IS FINE IF U R ONLY PUTTING IN £600 WORTH OF DIESEL A WEEK I WAS ALWAYS TAUGHT THAT YOUR DIESEL SHOULD NEVER BE OVER A THIRD OF YOUR EARNINGS AT 8 MPG YOU SHOULD BE WORKING AT £1.40 A MILE PLUS

redman:
2000 MILES A WEEK IS FINE IF U R ONLY PUTTING IN £600 WORTH OF DIESEL

Well at a quid a litre that would mean you would need to average just over 15mpg which doesn’t sound likely for an artic!

Paul

I assume the fact that Porkifer hasn’t returned here must mean that the crafty bugger has discovered they like him and have insisted that it’s £2.50/mile all the way for a little smasher like him and he’s keeping it to himself. Crafty… :wink: