London lez, just a thought

Was having a think after getting a quote from eminox grrr! could it be challenged, using the discrimination laws ie discriminating against a minority group etc anybody switched onto this kinda thing?

Discrimination? Trucks have to be Euro 3 until January when they’ll have to be Euro 4, end of.

let us know how you get on then :wink:

I think need to figure out if hgv users are a minority group or not,then maybe there could be something in the protocol12 thingy, but more than likely barking up the wrong tree and will have to go with the flow. :wink:

Cheapest quote for my 520 so far is £5250 dearest is £9100 :open_mouth:

One of my mates has a 460 FH He’s just paid Volvos 5k to have 1 fitted, no difference on fuel but down on power.

One of Hallet Silbermans was in our yard on Thursday He had a Pirreli one fitted said it cost 4.5k, it looked like a right ■■■■■■■■■■■■■.

Would love to say my human rights were being breached but truth is I’m just being bummed by another ■■■■ government…

My firm are fitting perelli ones as you say looks a right lash up as you get the filter a control box and a little tank to put a fluid in but have to make the rest your self.
It’s a complete con as we have four 56 plates all euro3 and according to the tfl site three saint need doing as they were first registered after the cut off date.

I dunno what was in that little tank but it reeked like thinners, poxy joke it all is, I may exile myself from the putz hole with my old fh on an 06 plate…

dbcooper:
Was having a think after getting a quote from eminox grrr! could it be challenged, using the discrimination laws ie discriminating against a minority group etc anybody switched onto this kinda thing?

We can confirm the price of £4450+vat this is including installation, when he wishes to proceed we will create a proforma invoice of which we will require a non refundable 50% deposit
with the remainder required on completion.

Many Thanks

Wayne Bint

Total Vehicle Technology Ltd
38C Milton Park
Abingdon
Oxford
OX14 4RT

01235 820085

Give this chap a call,very helpful…Price quoted is for an 03 Daf 95 480 XF :wink:

This guy Wayne seems to really know his stuff about these mo fo things, quite refreshing someone explaining it in laymans speak rather than some scrote just taking your $$$$$ from you. Still a lot of dosh for sweet FA though. Career change would be cheapere thinks!!!

My best quote is from Cybrand for filters made by HJS in Germany.£4150 + £425 fitting + VAT.Same price for 4 different make tractors all 420-430bhp.Check out the cleaning procedure on this video hjs.com/download/dpf_wartungsfilm.wmv (this is the USP for me anyway)
I’ve got no tie-up with them,but I’m in the process of ordering a couple for a 7.5t and a Stralis

Recovery operators negotiate LEZ exemption

roadtransport.com/Articles/2 … mption.htm

Cheapest option to the LEZ is to let London starve to death,I certainly won’t be spending so much as a brass cent just to go into London.No trucks turn up they would soon realise the environment wasn’t really that important.