LEZ compliant filters

what sort of price are they charging for these,we have a daf & volvo both 05 plates so need to see if its worth having them done or just to stay away from london ?

Ball park figure 5k

Yeah someone else gave me that price as well …ouch

I think 5k is the norm but it doesnt stop there it has to get a cert annually and thats about 1k then in 2014 you need euro5 so it aint alot of good either way staying out of london is my favorite for now. :unamused: :smiley:

JC55:
I think 5k is the norm but it doesnt stop there it has to get a cert annually and thats about 1k then in 2014 you need euro5 so it aint alot of good either way staying out of london is my favorite for now. :unamused: :smiley:

I keep "hearing " this, but can you point me to anything in black and white :question:
Iirc, this has been covered on here ad nauseam and still no links to the euro 5/2014 line.

I’m sure euro5 is 2020 which to be far 90% should comply to by then through natural life vehicle replacement

I believe a ref to euro4 trucks in the secondhand market was where I took my understanding from but if Im wrong Im sorry . :smiley:

No problem, i thought maybe you’d struck gold! The search continues…

Its euro4 for London work and the price they want now for them makes getting a filter done if you’ve got a good one just keep it!