My Rear

Just been down getting some more vinylsput on the truck ready for Truckfest Ingliston and got the guy to do me something special for the back bumper. :smiley:

Dunno what the boss is going to say when he see’s it :open_mouth:

mine says. “if you can’t see my mirrors, i couldn’t give a [zb]”

Or one I saw a while ago -
“if you can’t see my mirrors why do you expect me to?”

I dont drive it any more but i used to have a Scania ridged 17t on the back tailift i got a sticker made up saying

“0800 up your kilt” witha a wee scots man flashing his backside ! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Fallmonk:
I dont drive it any more but i used to have a Scania ridged 17t on the back tailift i got a sticker made up saying

“0800 up your kilt” witha a wee scots man flashing his backside ! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Welsh. are you? :laughing:

nice one scottie

very original scottie!! top banana! :sunglasses: :laughing:

Best i ever saw was written on the diff of a tipper, which read " If you can read this Call Claims Direct on 0800 something" well it made me smile.

One of the best rear stickers on a truck read - YOUR SKID STOPS HERE

Sludge gulper lorry in Cambs, written in big letters on the back of the tanker.

" WERE FOR EVER TAKING THE ■■■■ "

Brilliant!

tricky D

On the rear of our Concrete Crusher delivery lorry;

" Were comin to Crush your Rocks " Aways raises a smile !

On the rear of one of our transits; " Phone the Professionals - Ring someone else "

On some of our excavators; " Making the Earth move just for you " yeah yeah, I have trouble in unwrapping a kebab nowadays!!

On the back of our Paving Transits; " Get laid by us " ( if only )

We do like a laugh here you know, why not!

Tricky d

One I had on the back of mine was

Work harder, millions on benefits depend on you!

Just seen a corker on the A580. Next to the drivers door. " Driver Speaks English" :smiley:

company from near newport somewhere called chevron traffic management used to have on the back of their highway maintenance vehicles
“jam makers since 1968” not sure about the year but you get the idea :smiley: :smiley:

heres 3 from the rear of our trucks
if it ■■■■■ we shift it
every days a problem dont make it a crisis
layin 580 on the tarmac

My fav is seen on the M6 some time ago, it read - “Iraqis wanted as mudguards, must be fliexible and willing to travel”

Caused a chuckle!

Superb, i like it.

On the back of my Vac tank it used to read “You dump, we pump!”

And on the side of my FM Globey cab it used to read “Turdtrotter”

I spotted on the back of a vac tank
The last link in the food chain.