New Look

I have just had my old truck stickered and thought I’d share the pics with you

Before (Taken at Peterborough 2009)

Today

wow what a big difference thats made fella, breaks up all that blue nicely ties in with the bumper well :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

looking very smart mate.

very tidy bud like tappy said it breaks the blue up and looks very smart :wink:

looks a lot better that chris, even tho its one of em, eer down hill kettle boiling racer :blush: :blush:

very nice :smiley:

just need a LoBar now to really set it off :wink: :wink: :wink:

Got one coming for it mate.

F10 Globetrotter:
Before (Taken at Peterborough 2009)

Today

£80 to DVLA for a number plate change to a different truck…

… me need taxi - NOW :wink: :laughing:

low bar!! mmmmmmh i dont suppose hanky spanky has one of these forsale now :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

The one spanky has is off my Brothers old Daf when we sold up. I have one coming in stainless finish with white LED’s but it’s in Devon at the minute. Will have it in the next couple of weeks. Just needs cleaning up and bumper flaps fitting to it.

Or perhaps he’s trying to sell my bro’s old one back.

F10 Globetrotter:
The one spanky has is off my Brothers old Daf when we sold up. I have one coming in stainless finish with white LED’s but it’s in Devon at the minute. Will have it in the next couple of weeks. Just needs cleaning up and bumper flaps fitting to it.

Or perhaps he’s trying to sell my bro’s old one back.

no, not selling one or trying to sell one back.

was just a bit of fun as your brother keeps asking me to sell it him back every time i seen him at the shows :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

looks good chris, now you’l be even easier to spot. :wink: :wink:

shuttlespanker:
very nice :smiley:

just need a LoBar now to really set it off :wink: :wink: :wink:

no just horns will do it

Yes Keith, 2 set of twin horns would look and sound brill, but I don’t know if I can be bothered removing all the headlining just for that. I’m happy with her. She still drives nice.