Jonny was the Scania yours or just a pic you accuired? :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks chaps n keep them coming :smiley:

wheel nutz:

jonnytruckfest:
Here’s a couple for you :slight_smile:

Cheers

Jonny :sunglasses:

Jonny was the Scania yours or just a pic you accuired? :stuck_out_tongue:

The Scania belongs to my mate Steve. I don’t drive trucks at the moment :blush: :blush: Although I will be one day :grimacing:

Cheers

Jonny :sunglasses:

Can you do me a favour then? You see the Scania sticker on the wind deflector, can you ask your mate to measure it for me please. :slight_smile:

Indeed I shall mate, I’ll get the measurements for you when I next see him :smiley:

Cheers

Jonny :slight_smile:

wheel nutz:
Can you do me a favour then? You see the Scania sticker on the wind deflector, can you ask your mate to measure it for me please. :slight_smile:

if it is the door window deflectors that you ar referring to, CDC sell those stickers :wink:

truckstuff.co.uk/products/wi … r-stickers

marcus 22:

Brilliant,where did you get this sticker?

marcus 22:
few i have on a old brief case not the best to scan

mark

Another good one,where and when did you get this?

hello KW

got them of a dutch driver years ago swapped them for some GB stickers and some other ones i had he was a bit of a collector of stickers and flags etc he worked for van mannen
few more what i peeled of the old brief case, they are a bit worn but you can still make them out.

mark

kW

you will recognise this one if you are in belgium.

regards
mark

scan0012.jpg

had one on the back of a tpper i used to drive . keep cornwall tidy fly tip in devon :laughing:

marcus 22:
hello KW

got them of a dutch driver years ago swapped them for some GB stickers and some other ones i had he was a bit of a collector of stickers and flags etc he worked for van mannen
few more what i peeled of the old brief case, they are a bit worn but you can still make them out.

mark

Amazing,and there was me thinking you’d just copied the pics from another thread :unamused:
You see,the majority of those stickers are ones I posted some time ago.
Oh! and BTW…I worked for Van Maanen 1991-94. :wink: :wink: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

KW

i dont know the drivers name, he just asked if i had any stickers or flags etc i could give him, as i say the driver collected stuff like that.

most of them you could easily get the north sea ferries i used every other week the mont blanc i went through regular and the total ones for zeebruge i think everyone had, the weg restaurant was another one a lot of drivers got, the van mannen were given to me :laughing: , the GB stickers were free at most ports at the time, dont think any of the ferry companys give them away now, so their is quite a few of these stickers probably still in people possesion.as they could be on drivers old brief cases etc as there must of been thousands printed :wink: :wink: :laughing:

shuttlespanker:

wheel nutz:

if it is the door window deflectors that you ar referring to, CDC sell those stickers :wink:

truckstuff.co.uk/products/wi … r-stickers

Cheers for the link but need them sizes for me, and not to buy :smiley: