stickers

im looking for a sticker saying" if you cant see my mirrors then i cant see you" anyone no where i can get one from?

gordon.

Most Truckstops sell them!
Look on the web for sign makers. I am sue you will find one

The Stockyard Bus had them last time I looked

Its maybe worth asking your employer to supply them! :open_mouth: after all its his Truck!!!

Thecritic:
Look on the web for sign makers. I am sue you will find one

The Stockyard Bus had them last time I looked

Its maybe worth asking your employer to supply them! :open_mouth: after all its his Truck!!!

thanks for that i think ill maybe ask my employer or look on the net as we dont have any truck stops up in shetland like on the mainland its just small country shops :laughing: or if any of you kind guys and gals out there would be so kind to get one for me please PM me :wink:

I could do with a sticker for my car that says “I flash for trucks”

:stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

Dapper Scavenger:

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Bully

Dapper Scavenger:

I second that Bully… :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

One word… Wowwww:stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m coming over to Belfast for the Weekend in August for a wedding, If I get a T Shirt with “I’m Called Truck” printed on it, will that qualify for a Flash :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

lol It would, but don’t blame me if you get dazzled!

((and also, I’m moving in two days))

Thinking : "Oh Boy Oh Boy Oh Boy… would I like to be ‘Dazzled By Dapper’… " :wink: :wink: :wink:

Thecritic:

tell your employer the RHA shop sell them

( I got mine free in Trucking Magazine :smiley: )

tell your employer the RHA shop sell them

( I got mine free in Trucking Magazine :smiley: )

cheers dennis, i missed that issue of the magazine :cry:

What do you want one for anyway ? You’ll be the only one ont he road up there anyway, and as far as I understand, the sheep you share the roads (read: tracks) with, can’t read :open_mouth:

On a slightly more sensible note, the truckers following you will know that anyway (as per what it says on the sticker) and car/van drivers never look any further than the end of their snout so they won’t even see it. :open_mouth:

I could think of far more suitable stickers to affix to be back of your wagon :wink:

Dapper Scavenger:

LOL!! this I got to see :blush:

And where you moving to■■?

Rob K:
What do you want one for anyway ? You’ll be the only one ont he road up there anyway, and as far as I understand, the sheep you share the roads (read: tracks) with, can’t read :open_mouth:

On a slightly more sensible note, the truckers following you will know that anyway (as per what it says on the sticker) and car/van drivers never look any further than the end of their snout so they won’t even see it. :open_mouth:

I could think of far more suitable stickers to affix to be back of your wagon :wink:

i can understand what your saying mate, but i gets beyond the joke when other drivers are up the rear end of the tanker and the last thing anyone wants is that!! as for the sheep that is true thats why us truckers up here are more aware of whats going on around us. i know of truckers who wouldnt even want to drive up here because there not able or confident enough :stuck_out_tongue: ! and you never here of sally traffic going on about accidents up here do you!! no thats cause there always on the mainland :open_mouth: all that wide stretches of motorway and straight roads you always here of something happening. but it would be funny to here of a sheep on the M1 on radio 2. so bear with me on the stickers mate as we are all doing the same jobs DRIVING and you no yourself youll do anything to stop them tailgaiting so my £ 1.50 is in the post for you to get me one ok :smiley: heres my address:

baa baa black sheep
number 2 cave on the hill
nowhere special
shetland isles

Broxi, mate, change your location, in your profile, to Shetland Islands Scotland, or whatever. It would save you explaining all the time, cause theres always someone who doesnt know. :laughing: :laughing:

stick one on your back axle saying “if you can read this you just [zb]ed up”.

if you asked a month ago you could have had mine from the magazine but alas i cleaned the truck out and thrown it away.

mister canton wouldn’t like it if i stuck it on the back of one of his trl’s

jon

Martin:

Dapper Scavenger:

LOL!! this I got to see :blush:

And where you moving to■■?

Edinburgh! And I’m here! The house still needs a bit of work but I’m gonna have one hell of a housewarming party!

I want a sticker saying…
Well driven?
If so this vehicle must be stolen, please dial 999 & quote my registration number.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
(who are these [zb]s in cars to judge anyhow :question:

Cav203k:
I want a sticker saying…
Well driven?
If so this vehicle must be stolen, please dial 999 & quote my registration number.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
(who are these [zb]s in cars to judge anyhow :question:

WELL DRIVEN ?
PLS PHONE MY MUM AND TELL HER, SHE’D BE PROUD

WELL DRIVEN?
GO TO WWW.DONTGIVEA[zb].COM

:sunglasses:

Small one…L. :wink:

When the ‘WELL DRIVEN’ thing started at Tesco, we would rub out the phone number and write ‘HARD LUCK’