TruckNet ID sticker

Occurred to me reading another post that I could be parked up next to one of you and never know it. So heres an idea, a TruckNet users patch or sticker something like this…

I don’t know how to get it into sticker form but print one off and put it on your wagon somewhere

probably not a good idea :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

i nearly got smacked a few years ago at Truckfest because i was talking to some people who knew TNUK and some of its members, i was wearing an RMC Haulage sweatshirt at the time with my name on it

well, let’s just say, it took quite a bit of convincing that i was not in fact, Rob K :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

People don’t like TruckNet users??

missing the point, these particular people didn’t like Rob K :wink:

All you need do is write [ZB] in the dirt somewhere.

Well obviously if you’re a wanted man you don’t put your name on it… :laughing:

I don’t think I would want my boss knowing I am on here

mickyblue:

That’s why I never say who I work for after all the times I have called them tight arsed ■■■■■■■■ and such like :smiley:

What a great idea
Done Mine :slight_smile:

TNUK2AA.JPG

I used to have a ‘Trucknet UK’ sticker on my Volvo at St Anns transportation.

Dipper_Dave:
What a great idea

That’s alright if you want to be called a ■■■■ all day every day :laughing:

Dipper_Dave:
What a great idea

but wha idf someone has an issue with carryfast :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Shouldn’t be a problem I find his point of view very enlightening but would prefer to use this sticker in an area heavily populated with cyclists, a night out in Oxford could be fun. (apologies for using the "C’’ word).

mickyblue:

Same here I’ve had many a moan about my job but also said many things I’m greatfull off I don’t want him thinking I actually like my job it may influence next years pay rise if he thinks I’m happy there regardless :slight_smile:.

robroy:

mickyblue:

That’s why I never say who I work for after all the times I have called them tight arsed [zb] and such like :smiley:

Only people who know who I work for are on my FB list lol

I also don’t want people phoning up and making ■■■■■■■■ up like they have done to a member on here already, or a certain member who grass’s you up for anything.

hence why I uploaded lorries with no tags on it, but I do have my plate in the window saying “Mickyblue”

mickyblue:

Chiltern Cold Storage Group Ltd.

Am I right or am I right? :laughing:

mickyblue:

robroy:

mickyblue:

That’s why I never say who I work for after all the times I have called them tight arsed [zb] and such like :smiley:

I also don’t want people phoning up and making ■■■■■■■■ up like they have done to a member on here already, or a certain member who grass’s you up for anything.

hence why I uploaded lorries with no tags on it, but I do have my plate in the window saying “Mickyblue”

So that’s top secret then? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Can’t think there are many Oxford cyclists on this forum, but the ones that are would know it was a pi$$ take if they saw you in a truck, the real C word hasn’t driven one for years.

Sir +:

mickyblue:
…but I do have my plate in the window saying “Mickyblue”

So that’s top secret then? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

<<<picture of mickyblue’s van removed at the request of mickyblue>>>

:laughing:

Ha Ha, quality, I see why he didn’t do undercover work when with the force.