TruckNet ID sticker

Good god no, I wouldn’t want anyone to know who I am.

Good idea. I go to a lot of the truck shows and probably pass a lot of members without knowing who they are. If they want to say hello,no problem. If they wish to stay anonymous,fair enough.

robroy:

mickyblue:
I don’t think I would want my boss knowing I am on here

That’s why I never say who I work for after all the times I have called them tight arsed [zb] and such like :smiley:

Your avatar always makes me think that you work for Harry Vos. A previous employer, I presume?

Slackbladder:
Ha Ha, quality, I see why he didn’t do undercover work when with the force.

Brilliant! Lol

Contraflow:

Sir +:

mickyblue:
…but I do have my plate in the window saying “Mickyblue”

So that’s top secret then? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

:laughing:

PMSL ha ha!

Where’s the like button!

Contraflow:

mickyblue:
Only people who know who I work for are on my FB list lol

Chiltern Cold Storage Group Ltd.

Am I right or am I right? :laughing:

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Thanks for sharing this even though I didn’t want to advertise it on here :smiley:

We are looking into the idea of some window clings with the T/Net logo but is there the interest in them? no point in paying out to get them made if folks simply don’t want them if we get the , volume probable cost would be £1 + the price of stamp. something you would go for ? bear in mind we would have to buy a lot upfront to get them at this sot of price so if the interest isn’t there then it wont happen

Make 'em 2 quid and put any profit into the PDF…

I’ll have a couple :wink:

I’ll have one

I would be proud to put one on my wagon,

Yep I’ll have 3 or 4. One for the lorry and a few for PVs

I would by, i have 'TrucknetUK [zb] ’ on back of skelly. :slight_smile:

Rikki my cousin owns a shop in Eston does all sorts of printing etc , you want me to get a price from him ?

I’d be interest in one or two of them. Don’t think I’d put my username on though.

C

mickyblue:
I don’t think I would want my boss knowing I am on here

ive already told him :laughing:

I’d be up for a couple of stickers

I’ll take one

Being an agency bod, I don’t have a regular truck, but would have one for the car.

Ken.

Quinny:
Being an agency bod, I don’t have a regular truck, but would have one for the car.

Ken.

ooooh, you could stick them on all the trucks and get the name out more :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Nah.

I only work for the agency, not own them.

Mind you, as an owner of a global company, you could buy them all, and dish them out free of charge. :laughing:

Ken.

mickyblue:
I’ll have one

Everyone will be posting ‘I saw such and such a lorry at said location yesterday sporting a badge’ :smiley: . Put me down for a few.