my new truck

its me new bus

says mez in the screen, strangley,thats a bit of luck the innit ,mondays diary will follow when ive had some kip

It looks a nice truck mezzzz1211 also
look forward to your diary :smiley: .

Nice one. Now wake up and get the diary done, there is plenty time for sleeping when you’re dead. :wink: :smiley: :smiley:

Id like to see it!! :laughing: :laughing:

try that mal

Good pic, nice looking machine, not sure about the bumper paint job though!

good luck with it mezz what its like working there and how much is the money and how many nights out.

See you boy’s up here alot,nice motor :wink:

Cheers Mezz, thats a lot better! Nice paint job that, I like the dark green & gold, it’s like traditional livery.,

jessicas dad:
good luck with it mezz what its like working there and how much is the money and how many nights out.

moneys ok for round here7.50ish +time and a turd after 8
as for nights out ,you’re your own boss apparentley do em when it suits yourself as long as you dont take the mick parking at home :wink: :laughing:

kitkat:
See you boy’s up here alot,nice motor :wink:

we have 6 motors perminantley stationed up there with local lads in em ive been told pity that was looking forward to some scottish runs

mezzzz1211:

jessicas dad:

moneys ok for round here7.50ish +time and a turd after 8
as for nights out ,you’re your own boss apparentley do em when it suits yourself as long as you dont take the mick parking at home :wink: :laughing:

good for you thats good money for the leeds area well done i hope you enjoy it. :wink:

mezzzz1211:
…7.50ish +time and a turd after 8…

Sounds a bum deal to me! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: