my new truck

well new to me, started for jmd about a month ago, very happy with the job

here is a few pics of my truck for you to spot me

its nothing special compared to some, few weeks i will have my trims on and curtains fitted like on my old motor

IMG00468-20111023-1323.jpg

AAAHHHHHHH…

Not frillies along the windows.

Ken.

Quinny:
AAAHHHHHHH…

Not frillies along the windows.

Ken.

:grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

nice to see a merc without the airfilter box bashed in…obviously a true professional who allways thinks of the airfilters :wink:

liking the curtains on the red one too :smiley:

Nice motor Mark.

Looks good, Mark :sunglasses:

I wish you safe trucking! :slight_smile:

How do you get you’re tank to that standard Mark, if it’s just with a couple of rags and polish then I’m impressed… :slight_smile:

It’s a new tank :laughing:

I work for JMD on the agency every few weeks. Good outfit to work for, their wages could be better though but on the agency I don’t worry about that ! Won’t be long before all the mercs are gone though, they are slowly going over to MAN what with the cheap 2 year lease deals MAN are doing. Good luck, I’ll say high when I see you in the yard

The style police can let you off on the curtains, just, but not the rear wheel trims. Handbags aside, enjoy the motor.

What happened with Goggins Mark? You keep your truck well :sunglasses:

perkibre:
How do you get you’re tank to that standard Mark, if it’s just with a couple of rags and polish then I’m impressed… :slight_smile:

Yess mate just use Tfr to get the grime off it, then use autosol to get it a bit of a shine then use autoglym metal polish or any other polish Ie peek etc, to bring it upto a shine, I only use rags and elbow grease, it takes time and effort like but doesn’t stay like that for long with this crap weather !!

Kerbdog:
It’s a new tank :laughing:

I work for JMD on the agency every few weeks. Good outfit to work for, their wages could be better though but on the agency I don’t worry about that ! Won’t be long before all the mercs are gone though, they are slowly going over to MAN what with the cheap 2 year lease deals MAN are doing. Good luck, I’ll say high when I see you in the yard

Yer do say hello mate and if you drive my motor keep her clean haha, common rail the curtains out the red 1 will be Put up next week I think

ellies dad:
What happened with Goggins Mark? You keep your truck well :sunglasses:

Was time for a change ed, I left on good terms though just incase anything happened in the future but working here is just containers and more money for the same hours as I was doin at Goggins mate

just out of interest. what is the bulge in one side of the cab back wall for? I see this on all actrosesesesses

joedwyer1:
just out of interest. what is the bulge in one side of the cab back wall for? I see this on all actrosesesesses

It’s for mounting a flatscreen tv! :laughing: I think it’s just a bit more interior room, if I’m wrong, no doubt someone will tell me. :smiley:

commonrail:
nice to see a merc without the airfilter box bashed in…obviously a true professional who allways thinks of the airfilters :wink:

yeah, but a bit of black paint on the lid wouldn’t go amiss :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

shuttlespanker:

commonrail:

yeah, but a bit of black paint on the lid wouldn’t go amiss :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

gimme time :wink:

as for the back of the cab joe its just so you have more room when your in bed as the lower bunk is shaped the same way mate

Tidy lookin motor Mark :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

shuttlespanker:

commonrail:

Too true :bulb: