New Lorry

I got the roof spots that i wanted and a fridge …AND I got a pay rise !!!
Before anyone starts lol

Looks good!

btw do you have a flickr?

Joshh:
Looks good!

Yeh but dont use it :wink:

McPloppy ©:

Joshh:
Looks good!

Yeh but dont use it :wink:

Okie dokie, just wanted to have a look through your shots :smiley:
i got a SLR for Christmas and i know from your previous shots you’re very good

Nice one Greg,any difference to the last one?

ellies dad:

10 hp more
Pulls better
Engine sounds different and the gearbox software is different dosent change same ways as the other did … good or bad I font know yet
Handling is just as good
cruise control switch moved from dash to steering wheel trying to get used to that lol
Fride
Double bunk
Arm rest on drivers seat.

Adblue :cry:

Are you the only one with the 2 saltires on the dash? Cos i seem to see you all the time :smiley:

merc0447:
Are you the only one with the 2 saltires on the dash? Cos i seem to see you all the time :smiley:

YEP !!! :slight_smile:

Best of luck with it,did the old truck get traded? There’s a good few ex McKerrall’s over here.

Joshh:
Looks good!

Whats flickr?

bugcos:

Joshh:
Looks good!

Whats flickr?

flickr.com/

Same as photobucket really.

happy new truck GREGGLES…

a fridge eh…■■ is that to keep all the cakes and pies fresh cause yer off the ■■■■…■■ lol

McPloppy ©:

ellies dad:

10 hp more
Pulls better
Engine sounds different and the gearbox software is different dosent change same ways as the other did … good or bad I font know yet
Handling is just as good
cruise control switch moved from dash to steering wheel trying to get used to that lol
Fride
Double bunk
Arm rest on drivers seat.

Adblue :cry:

How old was the old truck?
We have 1 57 plate Premium and the rest are 58 plate, but the 57er definitely sounds like its got the louder engine…

ellies dad:
Best of luck with it,did the old truck get traded? There’s a good few ex McKerrall’s over here.

No its being kept - lol would u buy an ex timber lorry :unamused:

DAF95XF:
We have 1 57 plate Premium and the rest are 58 plate, but the 57er definitely sounds like its got the louder engine…

Old one was a 56 - Big diffrence in engine noise and gearbox function between 59 plate and 57 59 i think is better early days tho

Nice one mate, I’ve allways liked the colour scheme of the McKerral motors , red white and blue allways does it for me :wink: :wink:
but that renault definitely suits it. But are you happy enough with another renault or would you have prefered one of the bigger cabbed trucks ■■

McPloppy ©:

DAF95XF:

Old one was a 56 - Big diffrence in engine noise and gearbox function between 59 plate and 57 59 i think is better early days tho

Like I say, the 57 plate has a louder engine but it goes like stink though!!!

SPOTTED YOU IN GLASGOW LAST SATURDAY OR SUNDAY CAB ONLY? NEAR THE KINGSTON BRIDGE. WAZ IT YOU

ROSSCO :unamused:

alfa man:
red white and blue allways does it for me :wink: :wink:

Always been GREEN ,WHITE & GOLD… Man myself… :wink: :wink: :wink:

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

man-tga:

alfa man:
red white and blue allways does it for me :wink: :wink:

Always been GREEN ,WHITE & GOLD… Man myself… :wink: :wink: :wink:

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I kind off gathered that mate :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
I think it was maybe your signature that gave it away. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: