Moving into my new lorry later!

Hello fellow Trucknetters. I move into my new lorry later and I’m like a kid at Christmas! It’s only my third brand new lorry but there is nothing better then being the first in my opinion. I’ve kicked the website and YouTube channel into action again and will be creating much more from now on. lorry-driver.com

Apparently Volvo want to do a promotional video with us next week too so look out for that. Its all very exciting! (Cue the naysayers calling me under endowed and childish ;D.)

Two dream lorries in one lifetime, can’t quite believe it myself really!

Congratulations mate, it’s a proper bit of plant that is.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Best truck on the market in my opinion, we’re getting them or mercs in September I’m praying for the Volvo.

that’s a nice looking piece of kit.

What was that quote about Lady Michelle? Something about V8’s come and go but I’ll never get another 750. You’re just being greedy man :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Good luck to you, you lucky ■■■■■■■■

*not jealous at all

Nice one Luke, always good to Break a Virgin in [emoji106]
Specially a ■■■■■
(oops sorry big thumb disease [emoji57]) a Volvo

Nice. Looks sharp, not being spoiled by unnecessary spotlights and bars. Is that the actual registration, or just for the picture?

the nodding donkey:
Nice. Looks sharp, not being spoiled by unnecessary spotlights and bars. Is that the actual registration, or just for the picture?

Yup and that’s how she’ll stay, I’m not a fan of hanging tat off lorries, they look just perfect fresh from the factory. And yes, that is the reg

you lucky sod :laughing: all the best with it.

OVLOV JAY:
What was that quote about Lady Michelle? Something about V8’s come and go but I’ll never get another 750. You’re just being greedy man :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Good luck to you, you lucky [zb]*

*not jealous at all

Who’d have thought it Eh?! Lightining does strike twice!

You back on the nights out mate?

Spot on bit of kit Luke, I sometimes drove a new FH 500 in my last job so I know how good they are, but how do other drivers feel about it who’ve been there longer than you ?

Thanks for Pi ssing on my bonfire :slight_smile:
I get mine next week a 2011 fh but had full respray etc.
Proper nice motor good luck with it.

SteveBarnsleytrucker:
You back on the nights out mate?

A couple a week

bald bloke:
Spot on bit of kit Luke, I sometimes drove a new FH 500 in my last job so I know how good they are, but how do other drivers feel about it who’ve been there longer than you ?

I don’t know I’ve not asked any of them! I tend to keep my head down :smiley:

Great to see you back in action Luke and a fine lorry she is! by the way your old 750 looks crap now with all the lights and chrome on it, what sort of a fool spends good money to ruin a nice lorry nice that :unamused:

I was trying to see what HP it is … you’ve not got another 750, have you??

TheBear:
I was trying to see what HP it is … you’ve not got another 750, have you??

Maaaaaaaybe :wink:

jay0:
Great to see you back in action Luke and a fine lorry she is! by the way your old 750 looks crap now with all the lights and chrome on it, what sort of a fool spends good money to ruin a nice lorry nice that :unamused:

Thank you sir and yup, that man has ruined the handsome looks of that lorry with all that tat. He’s also an arse and regularly pops up on my Facebook page to slag me off!

Nice one Luke, I’m jizzin me pants for ya.
Can’t beat having a new motor to bring out the cab happy trucker in us.