Moving into my new lorry later!

This is probably a stupid newbie question, but does the front suspension lift on that (I know the back does)? In it’s current guise, it looks like it’s got as much chance of clearing a speedbump as a Ferrari…probably while racing said car. :slight_smile: You don’t want to risk dinting a very nice looking truck like that.

You must be doing something very right, maybe all the subtle publicity in the videos, but whatever it is keep it up and you might get another new one next year too!

trevHCS:
This is probably a stupid newbie question, but does the front suspension lift on that (I know the back does)? In it’s current guise, it looks like it’s got as much chance of clearing a speedbump as a Ferrari…probably while racing said car. :slight_smile: You don’t want to risk dinting a very nice looking truck like that.

You must be doing something very right, maybe all the subtle publicity in the videos, but whatever it is keep it up and you might get another new one next year too!

That’s not a stupid question. Yes it lifts, it’s got air suspension on the front, fairly rare in a truck.

And thanks, it’s down to having a moderately successful YouTube channel! Without that I doubt I’d have had 1 750 let alone 2! After all both have been at companies that have never had a flagship before

Looking good, I keep looking out for the Bull lorries delivering to Lee Mill but alas never you

Nice one Luke good health to enjoy it

wow just how much ■■■ can a single guy kiss to get a brand new one after a few months - bet the longer serving guys love that.

all brown nosing aside looks a good truck and as you say leave it as it is - its smart enough without any extra tat hanging from it.

Bloody git! :imp:

That’s not envy, honest! :smiley:

switchlogic:
Hello fellow Trucknetters. I move into my new lorry later and I’m like a kid at Christmas! It’s only my third brand new lorry but there is nothing better then being the first in my opinion. I’ve kicked the website and YouTube channel into action again and will be creating much more from now on. lorry-driver.com

Apparently Volvo want to do a promotional video with us next week too so look out for that. Its all very exciting! (Cue the naysayers calling me under endowed and childish ;D.)

Two dream lorries in one lifetime, can’t quite believe it myself really!

Congratulations and enjoy your new ride, and don’t be like the boy racer pillock I saw tailgating a car on the M1 in a 50mph zone in his 4x2 V8 Scania.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

war1974:
wow just how much ■■■ can a single guy kiss to get a brand new one after a few months - bet the longer serving guys love that.

all brown nosing aside looks a good truck and as you say leave it as it is - its smart enough without any extra tat hanging from it.

An insult, a warning, a compliment, an agreeance, and a bit of advice …all in one post. :laughing:

Looks a nice motor Luke, reckon War74 has covered everything. :smiley:

robroy:

war1974:

An insult, a warning, a compliment, an agreeance, and a bit of advice …all in one post. :laughing:

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

robroy:

war1974:

it was a tongue in cheek comment.glad you both realised !

war1974:

robroy:

war1974:

I’m not sure you were saying his tongue was in his cheek though! :laughing:

Evil8Beezle:

war1974:

robroy:

war1974:

I’m not sure you were saying his tongue was in his cheek though! :laughing:

Tongue between cheeks?

Very nice, I’ve only driven the 500. Yours looks nice

switchlogic:
Hello fellow Trucknetters. I move into my new lorry later and I’m like a kid at Christmas! It’s only my third brand new lorry but there is nothing better then being the first in my opinion. I’ve kicked the website and YouTube channel into action again and will be creating much more from now on. lorry-driver.com

Apparently Volvo want to do a promotional video with us next week too so look out for that. Its all very exciting! (Cue the naysayers calling me under endowed and childish ;D.)

Two dream lorries in one lifetime, can’t quite believe it myself really!

■■■■■■■■■■■■■,give me my 440 ,60 plate man any day, :blush: tounge firmly in cheek, :smiley: good luck.

I take it thats loaded with all the toys? Only problem is that its white not purple.

switchlogic:

jay0:
Great to see you back in action Luke and a fine lorry she is! by the way your old 750 looks crap now with all the lights and chrome on it, what sort of a fool spends good money to ruin a nice lorry nice that :unamused:

Thank you sir and yup, that man has ruined the handsome looks of that lorry with all that tat. He’s also an arse and regularly pops up on my Facebook page to slag me off!

There was a Virginia trailer in Dublin port last week, with “Luke is a ■■■■■ written in the dirt! :smiley:

bigvern1:

switchlogic:

jay0:
Great to see you back in action Luke and a fine lorry she is! by the way your old 750 looks crap now with all the lights and chrome on it, what sort of a fool spends good money to ruin a nice lorry nice that :unamused:

Thank you sir and yup, that man has ruined the handsome looks of that lorry with all that tat. He’s also an arse and regularly pops up on my Facebook page to slag me off!

There was a Virginia trailer in Dublin port last week, with “Luke is a [zb]” written in the dirt! :smiley:

But did anybody see you writing it.

Not jealous. Not one bit. Honest. Not even bovered.

Droooool.

Quality bit of kit is that.

robroy:

bigvern1:

switchlogic:

jay0:

There was a Virginia trailer in Dublin port last week, with “Luke is a [zb]” written in the dirt! :smiley:

But did anybody see you writing it.

It was twilight, so doubt it! :wink:

All the best in the new ride.

Will keep a look out for you as I’m down Avonmouth/Bristol area regular.

Sent from my SM-T555 using Tapatalk