hooray

well only gone and got myself a job start on wedensday moneys not that great but beggars can be chosers also 2/3 nights out monday to friday so watch for me on the road boys driving a 51 plate erf so dont know what its like to drive but im not cab happy a trucks a truck so will let you know how i get on :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: PS COLOUR GREEN/white AND ORANGE FOR THE MOMENT LOOK FOR THE FLAG A COMPANY CALLED HARBO

so who you on for the colour of the truck etc

it will make spotting you easier :laughing:

well done

good luck with the job mate

well done and best of luck to you my freind,always good to hear something positive :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: BUT ALAS :exclamation: :bulb: :bulb: maybe this could be the start of a new thread on hereβ€¦β€œWHO’S HAD GOOD NEWS W/C…” :laughing:

Congratulations on the job m8, good to hear of someone finding work in these times :wink:

But why all the evil smiley’s :smiling_imp:

well done mate

good news mate

Well done chap…

anymore vacancies??

TOMLEWISWD63DW:
well only gone and got myself a job …

Normally I would put :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

But as it’s you…

… :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

:wink:

tachograph:
Congratulations on the job m8, good to hear of someone finding work in these times :wink:

He does that on all of his posts. And no I don’t know why either. :unamused:

Well done done Tom
all the best
hope it works out :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiley:

well done mate i hope it all gose well :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

tachograph:

I think he likes them!

Congratulations and well done :slight_smile:

Nice one :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :wink:

nice one pal hope it works out for yer .i just need a job now, touch wood might be sorted tomorrow. :laughing: :laughing: :open_mouth: