hi all

i thought i’d say a quick hello to all of you.

like many others i’m stuck in a going nowhere job and i need a change before i go mad. i used to be a PH taxi driver in Plymouth and i like being out and about on the road.

i’m sorting out the medical and theory test for the end of next month, just trying to raise the funds for the lessons.

hello mate and welcome to trucknet. If you need any advice (not from me as i’m a newbee) your in the right place.
good just with the theory mate and bet ya can’t wait to get in a truck.

Welcome to the Forum Steveo :smiley: :smiley:

Welcome to the forum, great place for advice.
Got into HGV about 18 months ago and enjoy it a lot, (when the agency gives me the right jobs!)
Gordy

Welcome to TruckNetUK Steveo_uk :smiley:

Welcome to the Forum Steveo_UK.
Don’t be embaressed about asking questions, however silly they might be, (but only expect us to answer the the truck related ones :wink:)

Welcome to Trucknet!! :smiley:

muckles:
Don’t be embaressed about asking questions, however silly they might be, (but only expect us to answer the the truck related ones :wink:)

Does that mean I cant ask what the meaning of life is then… :wink: :frowning: :laughing: :laughing:

Welcome to TruckNet UK Steveo_uk! :slight_smile:

Karl :smiley:

Does that mean I cant ask what the meaning of life is then… Wink Sad Laughing Laughing

Forty two isn’t it? :open_mouth:

DAF95XF:

muckles:

Does that mean I cant ask what the meaning of life is then… :wink: :frowning: :laughing: :laughing:

You can ask, but is the meaning of life truck related? :wink: Douglas Adams said it was 42! (maybe if it was 48, 56, 90 or 4.5 then the Ultimate answer would be truck related) but then his books set about looking for the ultimate question, because the answer was not alot of help.

Some questions I need answered are:-
Are we alone in the Universe?
Do we exist just to spread our DNA to the next generation?
If so Why??
Is there a higher force directing the Universe and our lives or is it just a freak of pyhsics that we as a planet exist?
Is your trucks speed limited to 56mph to stop you exceeding the speed of light and therefore avioding the problems of working out your pay when you finish work before you start? :smiley: