new job

this week will be my final week at jmd so for all you lot who know my truck as of next weekend i will be in a scania highline in white on containers but will put a pic up next week when i have put my gear in !!

p.s any1 selling any scania bits ■■?

new truck

Nice 1 Mark, who you on for now then - or just look out for the nameplate in the window?

I thought you liked it at JMD?

Ex stobbie…Karen Lisa apparently :laughing:
Looks nice like

Good luck in new job only downside is its a scania lol - never mind eh?

Gud luck with it pal,will keep a look out for you

oh dear :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

fanny in a scanny again :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Cheers rob your just jealous :wink: even daz will tell ya that hah !! am workin for bridgeway transport he only runs 7 trucks mine being the only plain white 1 the rest are blue with his logo on, lookin forward to starting in the morning :slight_smile:

mark h:
Cheers rob your just jealous :wink: even daz will tell ya that hah !! am workin for bridgeway transport he only runs 7 trucks mine being the only plain white 1 the rest are blue with his logo on, lookin forward to starting in the morning :slight_smile:

me■■?

jealous■■?

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

you should be up on stage, coming out with jokes like that :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

shuttlespanker:

mark h:

me■■?

jealous■■?

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

you should be up on stage, coming out with jokes like that :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Mark, me and Daz know a tyre kicking fanny who went to look at a Scanny, the trouble was his arms were shorter than his pockets. But never mind he wore his big tyre gauge boots so at least he could check the pressures and keep his white fivers in his sock under the mattress :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

NIce truck, only the best drivers get scanias.

Saaamon:

How did you get yours then? :smiley: :smiley: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Good luck with the job mark nice motor aswell one day you might geta proper truck.

231034_10151312726351093_1544636115_n.jpg

pic of my truck, wheel trims to be fitted this weekend, eyes peeled lads and lasses

Nah…give me a DAF anyday… :sunglasses:

shytalk:

i agree with ya mate although this fella only runs scanias so it will have to do

mark h:

shytalk:

i agree with ya mate although this fella only runs scanias so it will have to do

LOL, just in jest Mark…good luck with your new job, i liked the old scania’s 1980’s…must admit for my own comfort away from home its Daf or Volvo…its the job that counts at the end of the day…shytalk… :slight_smile:

Saaamon:

Scanias are so yesterday, Volvo is where its at now… :wink:

Get a Dennis Eagle. :laughing:
are they still British? :confused:

matizerSCANIAR480:

Saaamon:

How did you get yours then? :smiley: :smiley: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

I dont think my boss realises that theres other makes of trucks out there.

switchlogic:

Saaamon:

Scanias are so yesterday, Volvo is where its at now… :wink:

You’ll be back, only a matter of time! :laughing: