My new truck arrived my boss must have too much money

my boss informed me that my new truck had arrrived but it wont be on the road for a while as it wont pass its mot :laughing: :confused:

If thats a real Ford Transconti - I’ll have it any day of the week!

yeah it is a 1975 vintage i think and its got a shiny horn on the roof i cant wait to polish it

I’m more interested in the motor under the bonnet!

The 1 I drove many moons ago went like ■■■■ off a shovel, was very comfortable and had a cracking bed and cab for it’s day!

malcolmj:
yeah it is a 1975 vintage i think and its got a shiny horn on the roof i cant wait to polish it

I think the subject of horn polishing belongs in a different, currently 5 page long, thread on here. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

along with the 1418 merc and berliet.
they were walk across cabs.
great truck.
not a bit of ford in them.
■■■■■■■ engine/rockwell axle/zf box.
pity they took them off the market,with todays tech they would have been right there with the scania and others.

Greg, dont forget the old little cabbed MANs, with their 360 motor they could see most things off the roads - including any 330 Scanies! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Coffee you are addicted to the “LONG” thread? :wink:

Something you wish to share with us? :wink:

Clarky:
Coffee you are addicted to the “LONG” thread? :wink:

Something you wish to share with us? :wink:

Depends. What you looking for big boy? :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :wink: :smiley:

It just makes a change from all the doom and gloom threads. :smiley:

LOL, M8 just “pulling your horn”!

077798 123 1234 :wink:

Clarky:
LOL, M8 just “pulling your horn”!

No you [zb]ing aint, not into that. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

After seeing a bit about the new MAN TGX i can see now why your holding out and didnt go for the Daf 105 malc them new MAN’s are a nice looking truck and i want one too

Clicky for a piccy

Clicky for a piccy 2

Oh well i can dream (whilst im tramping in my 08 Merc)

Its a hard life (no really it is i hate it… err the Merc that is not my life)

ive seen the order form Reef its on its way,but been told its due june 2009 :frowning:

malcolmj:
ive seen the order form Reef its on its way,but been told its due june 2009 :frowning:

Ouch thats a long wait

Who had the Daf in the end then (i did ask for it but you ignored me :cry: )

sorry sir nobody had the daf it didnt arrive he has 5 trucks 3 mans 1 scania and an iveco the newest is the iveco @3 the scania is a 2001 vintage that driver also refused a DAF the old uk only 1998 MAN and a pair of tga xxl both just turned 5 years old ,the boss is replacing the lot with MANS

Transconti wow ! now they were a flyer Heathrow~Prestwick~Heathrow~Prestwick and on and on and on , brill truck but drank the juice :smiley:

Malcolmj,
if you don,t wish to have it please
pass it along to me thank you,

can you get any more pics of this ford ? :open_mouth:

Ooohhh NO

dont start em all off on the Transcon nostalgia again…it’ll be F88’s and 141’s next…

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Mac Kinnons had the transconti drags on prestwick- heathrow…