My first illegal

so there i was sat on the dock at caen just reading my book waiting for the night boat last night when i spot a bit of activity at the back of my trailer then some kind soul came and knocked on my door to inform me that there was someone hid on my spare wheels but not to worry as the security there had found them , i got out to have a look and sure enough there is some nasty person trying to hide , the germans were trying to drag him out but security wouldnt let them and prob for the right reasons as they were going to kill him , so the polce turn up and he gets out , sorry looking kid about 17 yrs old i reckon , the police tell me not to worry about it ,
at least they caught him at that end so no fine for me im glad to say , but as the guard on the gate checked my trailer on the way in he must of got on my trailer in the dock ,
im sure he will try again

some one was loking out for you,

i shipped in friday morning from calais and i must have seen 30 of them between st omer and the docks , ive had them in before , the most unusual was when i was weekended at meer truck stop , got 3 in . i phoned the belgium police , they said i was in holland so i phoned the dutch police who said i was in belgium . after 3 or 4 hours the belgium police turned up and got them out then told me to go because they were gonna let them go down the road and they would be back

It seems the illegals are on the march again. I came out of the eurotunnel terminal towards transmarck on friday morning, and must have seen about 30 walking down the motorway in broad daylight. :open_mouth: :imp:

If they’re on the march again then I implore you all to be careful, please!!!

I had 38 in or on my vehicle in 5 years. I had them use children as shields to stop me from getting violent with their refusals to get out, I had stones thrown, knives drawn and various other stunts. i had them sit on top of the load, leaning against the tilt, laughing at me and drawing their fingers across their throats so I had to knock them unconscious from outside and drag them off.

If they are marching again then all of you need to be careful.

I bet the sodding bushes have grown at Pidou again!