Immigrants in Calais dock.....yes I said IN the dock

How on earth do they manage to get in the docks itself? Where are the police??

4.15 this morning (local time) fell out with a couple of them trying to jump on wagon without me seeing!! Much shouting later they finally buggerd off…

kill em all i say… no thats cruel. let them out half way over the channel and see if they can swim the rest. :smiley:

had five in the back of my trailer at calais april 08. carbon dioxide tester on the lanes and BOOM… 1250 of my hard earned smackers gone.

That’s a harsh law. Harder and harder to make a few quid

When you watch those telly programmes about the Border Control you often see them wandering around in the dock area one night as they were busy trying to find some in a lorry in the shed you could see them darting around outside.
Its fairly obvious the French are not to keen on trying to catch them they obviously want them of their patch.
But having said that I watched it one night and they pulled a van trailer and there were three found in it. No seal or padlock so £3000 fine so you have to ask what price a padlock. Eddie.

Not really surprising in my opinion, the amount you see running round the roads near the port, when the police are dealing with one big group theres bound to be a few somewhere else who slip in.

There are dozens in the dock and in the Eurotunnel compound, they just walk in unchallenged, even if they are caught they are only taken out to the dock entrance. I wrote on here several years ago about stabbing one with a roof pole, then the following day I caught some inside my trailer. The only arrest threatened was me when I took photos of the immigrants and the CRS

Imigrants/wanna be asylum seekers inside the port of calais, They had this problem around 10yrs back,although it seemed to go away, I can remember returning from a euro trip in a sprinter van, and i had someone try and open the back door whilst i was sat in the lanes waiting to board the ferry, and this was mid afternoon, i felt the van move has this fat bloke tried the back door,(which was locked) i watched him and his bint complete with brats emerge from behind the van, he even stood at the side of the van gesturing for me to let them in my van, i just shook my head in disbelief , they then moved on and tried to climb into a trailer of the artic in front of me, until i and other drivers sounded our horns, then the calais french body snatchers arrived and took them away ,lol

So jack Straw told the french, if you shut Sangatte down, we will take all the illegals…so we did, then they opened Sangatte again, and all back to square one, so the best way is to stp all benefits to immigrants, stop free housing etc, etc, then spread the word, that there are none to be had, and all illegal immigrants will be deported…job done.

So if you had any on and you went to the shed to tell that you think that you might have people on but you are sealed up with tir cord do the French fine you for it still

The french don’t fine you, they just drag them out, give them a kicking and release them outside the dock, (the human rights law and euro laws don’t allow anything else :confused: )
It’s the british that fine you, once you’ve passed through passport control you come under uk border control :unamused:

What really winds me up about these “UK Border Patrol” type programmes is how all the officers are so polite and concerned about the oxygen thieves in the trailers with phrases like “Hi mate, come on down now, mind your head pal, be careful, dont hurt yourself” or how they seem to adopt some kind of pidgin English accent as if every Afghan or Syrian will suddenly understand an Englishman/woman whey they make them selves sound intellectually challenged. And while all this mollycoddling of the actual law breaker is going on, they’re treating the driver like the criminal. Its the second biggest state sponsored extortion racket that I can think of, whereby hard working drivers are prosecuted for the presence of illegal immigrants who are only there in the first place because of the joint collusion of the British and French governments to allow such a circumstance to exist. The end result is a never ending conveyor belt of illegal immigrants being caught, removed from the port and allowed to try again and again so that drivers are paying fines for the same immigrants over and over.
The illegal immigrants are the criminals here, they have no documentation, they entered France and several prior countries illegally and the fact that the British and French governments not only allow this situation, but have set up shop to milk their own citizens when they fall foul of their manufactured situation is nothing short of criminal.

Sangatte isn’t open again, it closed down in 2002

I think “in the dock” is exactly where they ought to be …the wet part :imp:

I had an Albanian bloke lying under the air kit on cab roof a couple of months back. Fortunately he was spotted by border control in Calais itself, I still had to sit around waiting for the douanes to come and take him away. After waiting for over an hour I asked one of the security chaps where they have to come from…he pointed over my shoulder to a building no more than 200 yards away. 2 hours later they finally showed up, took a copy of my passport after asking rather rudely to see it (I decided against arguing as he was at least 6foot 5 and had a gun) then chucked the bloke in the van and jogged on only to dump him back outside the port gates to try again. I feel sorry for the driver’s who don’t realise there is anyone on board till they hit UK soil…