Mulberry logistics

has anyone got any info on this company they are based in belvedere thats all i know

I tried looking them up after i saw there job advert ,i couldnt find anything about them either. lol.

All I could find - not much help…

Where was there advert then i must of missed that one.
I will check them out over weekend and let you know unless you got an interview before that

Yes i worked for them
They are superb company to work for, £18 per hour on nights and £10 on days, over time is £20 p/h nights and 12 p/h days
Spanking outfit no motor over 3-4 years.

:unamused: :smiley:

There advert was on the jobcentre site but not o n there anymore !!!

Joshh:
Yes i worked for them
They are superb company to work for, £18 per hour on nights and £10 on days, over time is £20 p/h nights and 12 p/h days
Spanking outfit no motor over 3-4 years.

:unamused: :smiley:

Joshh are you taking the pis# i dont understand (no motor over 3-4 years explain

tramper37:
There advert was on the jobcentre site but not o n there anymore !!!

Got some more info they pull containers and do euro work for Heritage of dover . Wages £500 including 5 n/out but you may earn more ? The units are a mixture and are old ones. they have pulled it from the job centre cause to many people have applied hope this helps

Load of crap they cant even mannage to be there for interviews they arrange.

Mulberry…are you barking up the wrong tree… :laughing: :laughing:

Big ■■■■:
Joshh are you taking the pis# i dont understand (no motor over 3-4 years explain

I think he,d find it a struggle. He,s 15. It,s what passes for bored schoolboy humour. :unamused:

tony66:
Load of crap they cant even mannage to be there for interviews they arrange.

while doing some agency work today i got a call yes you have guessed it it was from Mulberry i could have the job if i could start tomorrow (tues) he said the first person he offered the job to turned up but then left. So he phoned a 2nd driver up but he did not turn up :confused: :confused: it got me thinking wots was wrong with job maybe the unit was a shed and as your out in europe you need a decent motor. What i cant belive is that he told me this and expected me to say yes i know it is desperate out there but a gut feeling was saying no thanks your better off with the agency for now if you want this job ring jason 07522 102345 hope this helps someone but dont give me grief if its crap :smiley: :smiley: