Brittania haulage

Any one know much about them.Based in bury st eds.see a job advertised.

daftvader:
Any one know much about them.Based in bury st eds.see a job advertised.

I went for a interveiw and got the job but when he said £7.00 an hour i said no thanks He has white volvos fh 12 there ok pulls containners out of felixstowe for elite transport based near ribsy truckstop off the A14 hope this helps

Cheers.Big ■■■■.not much of an hourly rate i know.And i’m on few quid more than that now.But if i have to travel to tilbury from lowestoft.It going to cost me more in petrol.And possibly going to be losing 2 maybe 3 nights out a week.again losing money.so a drop in my hourly rate.might work out the same in the end.

As i said the job sounded allright the bloke is what i would call old school (NOT BENT ) just old school haulage went out for a drive with him for 30 mins. He said i could stay in the yard when passing and as i lived in aylesbury i could weekend there to (sunday anyway) he could find me work for sat. There is no shower at yard but risby truckstop is 1/2 mile a way and they have tip top shower brand new ones and its £7.00 a hour right thorugh no over time rate so if you do 60 hours after breaks your basic will be £420 pw plus n/o but remember if you are passing the yard and you stop there over nite you wont get a nite out so you will sleep in the truck but no n/o money. Glad to help. Adam :wink: :wink: