langdons

hi
i need some info on langdons chilled and frozen deliveries job hours pay that sort of thing
thanx in advance :slight_smile:

I just got myself a temp to perm job with them so fingers crossed ill do alright.
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: .
I have worked for them through another agency.
Are talking nights, days rigid or artic? and what office?

i work out of redditch depot…work ok ish mainly local work collections and deliveries pay is £340 mark in your bank each friday ,never ever been messed about with wages they are proper on the ball with it paid for 50 hours a week i naverage round 42 hr mark ,class 2 drivers are paid same as class 1 …at our depot you dont have the same unit each day, think some of other depots you keep your own…guaranteed pay rise each year around the £10 to £15 quid mark …work easy enough …which depot you applying for and ill tell you more…im leaving soon but that due to family reasons and not the job …my gaffer jerry edwin is sound you couldnt ask for better boss …if you class 2 they will put you through your class 1 you pay £500 quid plus test and they take £20 a week out of your wages…i passed my class 1 on 3rd of jan , next day they sent me out in a brand new unit…good company to work for especially for new passes, they will give you a chance,we have had a couple of drivers at our depot that were took on as class 1 drivers after just passing and aint even driven class 2 just on there test…i ve been with langdons 2 years ive held my class 2 for 5 years[/img]

olly you out of bridgwater…if you are say hello to ron smith for me lol …he was my class 1 instructor…top bloke

thanx 4 replies im applying 4 liverpool depot as i live in wigan. i work at the moment 4 manpower temp 4 royal mail £8 per hour but work slack at moment. im class c 2 years experience.
another question please is the working hours 5 out of 7 or mon to fri or any other set week? :smiley:

yeah out of bridgewater, first night tonight but ill pass on your regards when i come across him.

you trunking betweeen depotsâ– â– ?

mainly tesco rdcs mate…i think, with the odd trailer swap here and there…you at langdons? Being a night driver most of it is rdc stuff. First night tonight :open_mouth:

yes im at redditch depot been there 2 years…but if i get the call ill be tramping soon for eddie stobart…
reeldeel our depot runs days monday to friday but night shift work other shifts except they dont run on a saturday night

ah right, good luck with eddie mate.
yeah its about five miles from my house, moneys half decent for artic, nights.and im home all week which suits me at the moment.

cheers m8 i had my assesment and interview which i passed …so fingers crossed

If they’re hiring at Bridgewater, I’ll be down there the minute my license comes back from the DVLA. :smiley: