B%Q Worksop

Someone contacted me recently about getting a job there if you are still interested please contact me and i can let you know the :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :blush: Pay! and other stuff.

Mind that bridge on the way out, won’t you :wink:.

Slightly off topic but, Do you know owt about that new warehouse going up at Newark Jammyâ– â– ?

AFAIK its Mastercares new warehouse they are bringing ALL the containers up from Stevenage and doing them at Newark, i hear from someone in there that they will be closing a couple of dc,s and delivering straight out of Newark in the future apparently they are getting some double decker trailers and palletising the stock.

Also from the grapevine i hear they are getting quite a few new rigids to do more home delivery.

Liberace:
Mind that bridge on the way out, won’t you :wink:.

never mind the bridge,for christ sake avoid worksop!

Jammy I’d be interested. I had a ride out there this week to see when they would be recruiting apparently not till January and it’s being done through exel?
The man was teling me they will have 600 movements a day on two shifts. Gonna need a lot of drivers.

knight:
Jammy I’d be interested. I had a ride out there this week to see when they would be recruiting apparently not till January and it’s being done through exel?
The man was teling me they will have 600 movements a day on two shifts. Gonna need a lot of drivers.

They are only going to have 25 wagons!!! the job has been advertised internally at the minute but i dont see many of our guys applying now.

Weekends are part of the normal working week as are bank holiday no extra money for either :frowning::(. its 5 out of 7 so you could be working a lot of weekends and getting no extra for it.

Okay, but what about the money. All I’m reading is doom and gloom are B&Q that bad to work for? :astonished:

No they are great to work for on the contratc i am on at the minute but with this new one they are screwing us.

£24k a year for the above.