MSAs

just a thought,i was parked at strensham services tonight at 18 20 for my WTD break,i was parked right in front of the parking charges sign and noticed what it said,parking charges HGV,no mention of cars whatsoever so in theory they could park overnight without charge if one or two car drivers decided to kip in their cars,obviously there must be something in place for cars but like I say its not on the sign

Would that be because you were in the HGV parking area■■? :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

That’ll be in the car park. :wink:

Far more important than that-why are class 2 and 7.5 tonne drivers allowed to park amongst artics?

Just because you can buy a trumpet,doesnt mean you are part of the orchestra.

anisboy:
Would that be because you were in the HGV parking area■■? :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

good point,i just completed a 14 hour day and I am knackered so never thought about that[well that’s my excuse anyway ]

eagerbeaver:
Far more important than that-why are class 2 and 7.5 tonne drivers allowed to park amongst artics?

+1
surely there could be some sort of inbuilt scanner/barrier that would let those holders of the esteemed 1 o clock gang into their priority exclusive parking area without having to associate from the lower echelons of the transport industry,especially when we are at rest…obviously there would be convenient holes around the perimiter fence to enable us to have a woosh at will whilst keeping our sacred rest area free from wiffy pish odour… :slight_smile:

14hours.Pah. Bloody part timers.

eagerbeaver:

So where are class 2 drivers supposed to park because my class 2 lorry won’t fit in amongst a car park, then what about when I’m towing a large van? I’m then longer than most artics but would that mean I’m still not allowed to park with the ‘elite’?

Nobody cares where class 2’s park.

Stensham Services… £27 or £29 with voucher IIRC

What a rip off!

I hate when your looking for a space in a packed lorry park and you think you’ve found one and then when you go to drive into it you see its not empty because it’s got a rigid parked up the front of it. Can any rigid drivers reading this please park 2 to a space to save on much needed space for those of us in attics. And I’m not having a go at rigid drivers before anyone thinks I am, I treat all professional drivers with the same courtesy.

jay0:
save on much needed space for those of us in attics.

If your in your attic,why are you bothered about parking spaces :laughing:

The-Snowman:

jay0:
save on much needed space for those of us in attics.

If your in your attic,why are you bothered about parking spaces :laughing:

:laughing: I’d have a better nights sleep in an attic too