Ms turner volvo f16 pics

HAS ANYBODY GOT ANY PICS OF MS TURNER F16.G110PKE.IHAVE IT NOW AS A WRECKER,BUT WOULBE NICE TO SEE SOME PICS IN ORIGINAL LIVERY

Can you post some pics of it as a wrecker? And any other wreckers you run.

WIL TRY TO POST PICS,BUT NOT TOO CLEVER WHEN IT COME TO THIS MODERN TECHNOLOGY

[/img]

Nice looking motors! Whats the story of theF12 on an M plate? Never seen one registered that late, given that the FH first appeared on an early L plate.

history of f12 as far as iknow started life with direct work tops ,which then became wilsonart. pink & white was wilsonarts colours.reason for m`reg is that direct work tops had a batch of these ,but didnt register them straight away.unles any one can tell me different

I used to work for M&S when they had that unit and another the same…
G 37 WMF I think it was… Alan Turner drove G110… Kevin Chapman the other.
I could fill a forum with tales of those days…!! No pictures though I am sorry… will check some friends who are Ex employees for you.
I went to Portsmouth one day with Mick Turner in G 110 to load… just a mind blowing unit… so much power… you did not so much drive it as pilot the beast… Great, Great truck.

thanks for your reply neville.its interesting to hear about its history.someone once called me up on the cb along while ago now,but he remembered the truck.heseemed think it had done as many miles off theclock as i t done on.but it has always bin a fantastic truck to me.

getting the hang of this photobucket lark now

hi gary,i have the old red F10 underlift just round the corner from you.
always nice to see your’s pulling them into volvo. :smiley:
john.