Most expensive fuel price seen yet?

Just wondering what you have seen so far?

I have seen £1.11.9pl,at the Texaco garage on the A1 north,at Redhouse near Doncaster,just past the A638.

Ken.

It’s outrageous that they’re allowed to get away it. We should all go on strike in protest !!!

£1.15 on the halstead to colchestor road at the texaco garage.and people were pulling in and paying for it…

jayeastanglia:
£1.15 on the halstead to colchestor road at the texaco garage.and people were pulling in and paying for it…

SHOCK! HORROR! :open_mouth:

These days the only time I know the price of fuel is when I read it in a thread on here. I pull up to the pump in the car, fill the tank, pay and drive away. The price is irrelevant, £1.00 per litre, £1.50 a litre or more I’m still going to pay it as without it I’m going nowhere. Cost of food has shot up recently but I need that fuel as well so I’m still going to buy it.

£1.15.9 in Brora and i heard its £1.20.9 in the Orkney Islands

121.9p at my local independent garage. :open_mouth:

Beat that ! :laughing:

Paul Hoggard:

OK

I’ve got an unlimited supply available at £10 / litre. Will that do? :laughing:

8wheels:

Paul Hoggard:

OK

I’ve got an unlimited supply available at £10 / litre. Will that do? :laughing:

Pah! Now you’re just making it up!! :unamused: :smiling_imp:

Surely this insanity has to stop soon? It’s crippling. This country seems to love stitching itself up, isn’t it trucks that keep the country running?

Rob you are a wind up merchant :laughing: :laughing:

Coffeeholic:
Cost of food has shot up recently but I need that fuel as well so I’m still going to buy it.

thats my point about us getting hit twice. fuel and consumable products that are going up due to transport costs. isnt it time we all got a discount since we deliver the bloody stuff? every other industry seems to give their staff a discount but since most of us work for hauliers rather than the suppliers or retailers directly we lose out and pay full whack for everything

scanny77:

Coffeeholic:
Cost of food has shot up recently but I need that fuel as well so I’m still going to buy it.

thats my point about us getting hit twice. fuel and consumable products that are going up due to transport costs. isnt it time we all got a discount since we deliver the bloody stuff? every other industry seems to give their staff a discount[/b] but since most of us work for hauliers rather than the suppliers or retailers directly we lose out and pay full whack for everything
[/quote]
:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

scanny77:

Coffeeholic:

thats my point about us getting hit twice. fuel and consumable products that are going up due to transport costs.

Food price increases are not all due to fuel costs, the summer weather we had has also played a part but I will gladly pay more for food if it means we have a summer like that every year.

scanny77:
isnt it time we all got a discount since we deliver the bloody stuff?

I don’t want a discount on the cost of shipping parcels thanks. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley: I know the Asda drivers do get a discount on their shopping and maybe the other supermarkets do the same.

Coffeeholic:
I don’t want a discount on the cost of shipping parcels thanks…

Speak for yourself coffeeholic… I do !!

scanny77:
. isnt it time we all got a discount since we deliver the bloody stuff? every other industry seems to give their staff a discount but

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

COMPANIES give discounts to there OWN STAFF :unamused:

Do you think a worker from United Biscuits would be able to get a staff discount on Burtons biscuits (or similar) :open_mouth:

I don’t know what your smoking boy but I’d like some :wink:

jimboy124:

Coffeeholic:
I don’t want a discount on the cost of shipping parcels thanks…

Speak for yourself coffeeholic… I do !!

You only want a discount to pass onto the people shipping in your drugs and ■■■■. :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley: :wink:

montana man:

scanny77:
. isnt it time we all got a discount since we deliver the bloody stuff? every other industry seems to give their staff a discount but

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Aw, you spoilt it. I was wondering how long it was going to take for him to realise that. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Coffeeholic:

montana man:

scanny77:

Aw, you spoilt it. I was wondering how long it was going to take for him to realise that. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Relax Coffee it’s not like I’ve used all the ammuniton presented :laughing: :laughing:

I get my fuel from Belgium or Ireland and sometimes its free…
I dont steal the fuel, i get money back when i fill up with 500 liters or more.I save the tokens fill the old jerry can get a receipt…