More pix added to

is the rotund chap in the white sweater at the back the boy who drived kindles old motor for piglet?

Yes Yella, thats our ERIC! Dreva, UP YA!!!

Now back to this competition Who is the bloke with the Fleece and the biege shoes■■?

yella:

how do you set about joining these east coast truckers then ■■?

:sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

I wonder if Hanna knows she has a little fan club here??

Dunno. Don’t wanna be in yr shoes when her dad finds out. Just as long as it’s kept clean please fellas. (you have so far so please lets not spoil it)

New I would get the blame that *****ing Johnson

MR VAIN:
Yes Yella, thats our ERIC! Dreva, UP YA!!!

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: whos posting pics of nippers :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

yella:

how do you set about joining these east coast truckers then ■■?

:sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

HELLO :smiley: where do i sign up?

im not perving btw im 22 so im still a nipper compared to alot of you here

cheeky git :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Haha you lot are so funny!!
Shame you’re a load of fat old lorry drivers!! :smiley:
x x

hehe how old is she?

shes a fitty

gogzy shut up lol

about 15 i reckon■■?

lol i dont think anyone would put up pics of a 15 year old with no top on, its a bit you know lol.
id say 17 lol

yeah i hink your nearer still to young to be on here :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

mayby for you guys,im still in my early early 20s :stuck_out_tongue:

tis a nice addition for the younger ones on here lol.
she somebodys kid from the ect?

MissECTC:
x x

is that yer self in the picture there missy :wink:

MissECTC:
x x

FAT! :open_mouth: :open_mouth: Thanks mate! Not sure what i’m more shocked about, FAT! or OLD!

And so you other fellas know for sure, Miss ECT is the beautiful young lady featured in the afore featured photos. I’m not going to disclose her age. Thats her choice if she so wishes. Needless to say she is a little star, a true pleasure to be in the company of.

MR VAIN:

MissECTC:
x x

FAT! :open_mouth: :open_mouth: Thanks mate! Not sure what i’m more shocked about, FAT! or OLD!

And so you other fellas know for sure, Miss ECT is the beautiful young lady featured in the afore featured photos. I’m not going to disclose her age. Thats her choice if she so wishes. Needless to say she is a little star, a true pleasure to be in the company of.

she has a lovely pair of…

eyes :smiley:
i gotta join ect now lol. do u take members from fife lol.
joking.
you guys do a great job though

dreva:
about 15 i reckon■■?

they wernt stacked like that when i was 15 :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

gogzy:

MR VAIN:

MissECTC:
x x

she has a lovely pair of…

eyes :smiley:
i gotta join ect now lol. do u take members from fife lol.
joking.
you guys do a great job though

We’ll take members from anywhere, special rates for long distance perverts!

I can’t believe none of you have spotted the other young lady on the ECT photos baring her assets!