More pix added to

There are some more pictures added to the East Coast Truckers web site. All good stuff, just click on the link below :laughing: :laughing:

my father in law got an old pic off a lockwood erf unit with eastcoast truckers wud u like me to get it off him and scan up for you mr vain.

thats cheap, 2 meals fer 9 quid :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

" i’d do the that one" :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

yella:

thats cheap, 2 meals fer 9 quid :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

read the small print - only certain times and days :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

Jesus Man I really must lay of the wacky baccy I’ve just seen a bright orange bear in a high viz jacket waving at me. Maybe I’m in the matrix? :open_mouth:

These drugs are really good, :smiley: look there are 3 coppers clearing the way for me. Or maybe it’s just one and I’m well out of it.

Oh My god, :open_mouth: Now people are lining the street waving and cheering at me. Can’t handle this I’m off to rehab.

Very funny fellas, keep it up. We could do with somemore humour on here

the suffolk â– â– â– â–  party were out in force :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

fri/sat nights, yarmouth is the place to be, after 7pm, thats when the refill the trough :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

do people really still wear tank tops in suffolk :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

looks like you’ve pulled Rob :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

this one has to be the best, there is a marshall pointing at the bloke dressed as a bright orange bear, as if you might miss him, then there is a bloke taking a picture of you,taking a picture of him and why does the bloke stood alone in the road look like hes holding a riot shield :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

2 meals for a fiver at my local, all day - everyday!!!

yella:

the suffolk â– â– â– â–  party were out in force :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

fpmsl :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

You lot really are funny when you get going. Keep it going :laughing: :laughing:

After Mr Vain’s recent mechanical issues and bent light bars, the local concerned parents had taken precautions to keep their children safe as he passed.

:wink:

Alex

OH YOU â– â– â– â– â– !!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

people took photos in shock on mr vain’s pigeon splattered winderscreen!!

I have to draw the line there, thats not taken thru my screen. I don’t do the dead pidgeon/spiders web in the screen thing. :laughing:

The copper looks around, wondering where the nearest toilet is…

… just like us truckers.

100 pts for each + 250 pt bonus for the wheelchairs.