More pix added to

SWraith:

The copper looks around, wondering where the nearest toilet is…

theres a sign telling him behind the bit of stuff in the short skirt
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Just been reading all the posts on our pics, keep it up I have been chuckling to myself like a demented dwaf, and before Matt starts yesI know I am a dwaf. Nice to know that humour is still alive. Thanks lads you make all the hard work seem worthwhile and dont forget keep visiting eastcoasttruckers.org it is changing all he time.

is that old woman holding your brain rob??

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

yella:

is that old woman holding your brain rob??

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

So you think yr funny? Me too :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

calm down dear, its just a commercial :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Competition time! Does anyone know the famous suffolk business man is wearing beige fleece in the centre of this photo?

michael winner :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Looser

i have no idea who he is, but he looks dapper in those beige shoes :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

talking of suffolk, about ten years ago we were shifting round timber from dunwich woods up to ellis’s timber yard at the top side of norwich. we used to regularly see a pink yank motor driving around. one of the local coppers told us he was the biggest fairy in suffolk, do any of you guys kow who he is/was and is he still about??

yella:
michael winner :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Thats good, i hadn’t thought of that one :laughing:

MR VAIN:

Competition time! Does anyone know the famous suffolk business man is wearing beige fleece in the centre of this photo?

Bernard Mathews? Or is that Norfolk he’s from? They all look the same round there anyway ! :smiley:

is it the bloke that invented the lawn mowers :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

yella:

fri/sat nights, yarmouth is the place to be, after 7pm, thats when the refill the trough :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Looks like a bit of a “grassy knoll” (spelling?) ,stuff going there with the top down!!
:confused:

Sign language classes the East Coast Truckers way!

MR VAIN:
You lot really are funny when you get going. Keep it going :laughing: :laughing:

“You what? £15 to take my top off?”

“OK, there ya go! Throw ya money in my green bucket”

“£20 for a kiss? Ok,but thats as far as it goes!”

Hey Rob, I had forgotten about the sign language classes, did you pass because I think Alis effort is the best. And message for Mike C Im not putting anymore pics of our younger members in scanti cothes anymore you will all be avin heart attacks.

The Suffolk Daytime Dogging Society were out in force :sunglasses:

MR VAIN:
Sign language classes the East Coast Truckers way!

Fine way for the owner of a large scrap metal mover to behave

how do you set about joining these east coast truckers then ■■?

:sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

put about 8 stone on judging by the sign language courses :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: