this week

i forgot to upload the pics into photobucket so i’ll try and do them on monday :wink:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I’ll let you off this time Yella, but if it happens again you’ll be receiving a letter from my solicitor. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Andy smg:
I’ll let you off this time Yella, but if it happens again you’ll be receiving a letter from my solicitor. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

AND I SECOND THAT YOU NAUGHTY BOY :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

OH! :open_mouth: :open_mouth: Totally let down. Missing out on our portion of suffolk trucks :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

ok, ok here they are

not so many southern hauliers this week but a couple of nice ones, i thought the 143 was worthy of 2 pictures :wink:

Ahhhhhh thats better, had me weekly fix now. You’re right Yella, that’s a nice motor that 143. Think I’ll have the black Topline though if you don’t mind mate. :wink: Kidding aside, your pics are well appreciated each week, keep them coming !!!

That 143s :sunglasses: :sunglasses: Sure I saw it last Thurs? Fri Heading outta Greenfield.

Gotta soft spot for that ERF of JC Simons aswell :blush:

joe has just bought a newer one, he still driver that one himself but hes got a lad that drives the new uun, its a blue olympic