Monarch Personnel

Has anyone done any work for Monarch Personnel?

No but im on their books for ADR tanker work

:frowning:
i have been on there books and successfully got a full time job from them working at a leading london airport.
beaware that on the front of things they look a very nice company and quite impressive and they seem better than your bog standard agency. but THEY ARE NOT.
watch out for the telephone calls that seem to be looking after you with the hows it going etc.becareful of how you reply as they will misinterpret what you are saying. then they will come and see you in the work place to see how the job is going and ask if there are any problems like with most companies what is sad at interview is different compared to the job itself and then wallop because you have queried somethimg they then go and terminate your contract even though you have not done anything wrong!!!. it is a family run company with mum at the top and husband then son etc. there website is good but it is all a facia cos underneath it is rotten.

i had a great time working at the airport but they are not what they seem
my fellow frivers beware they class there contract as the law… there are so many problems in the area where i worked concerning them.
if you do work for them then just zip your mouth up as they do not understand different dialects or the terminolgy for the different industries that they are dealing with…