Anyone heard of Monarch Personnel?

They’re an agency offering (it seems…) good rates of pay, but asking for lots of personal info. The application form is NINE pages long :open_mouth:
I found them just by Googling, but have never heard of them before.

monarchpersonnel.com/vacanci … 20delivery

Alternatively, anyone know of anywhere in the North West willing to give an experienced class 1 driver with excellent driving history an opportunity with tankers? (ADR with tanks recently acquired)

Thanks, Dico

If your desperate for a job, I can find you one trade plating, working out of audenshaw. :smiley: :smiley:

Monarch are they agency for Tescos they are alway in our local paper for the Tescoo RDC Peterborough

I think they also recruit fuel tanker drivers for forecourt deliveries and also airport work … i’m sure i’ve seen them advertising for this :question:
That would explain the long application form …these jobs sometimes want a CRB check :wink:

colket:
Monarch are they agency for Tescos they are alway in our local paper for the Tescoo RDC Peterborough

that was what i was thinking,but wasnt sure,sure i read advert for monarch,tesco peterborough in stamford mercury week,two ago

The Rustler:
also airport work.
That would explain the long application form …these jobs sometimes want a CRB check :wink:

Ah, yes. That explains it I suppose.

rocky 7:
If your desperate for a job, I can find you one trade plating, working out of audenshaw. :smiley: :smiley:

No thanks :slight_smile:

Dico:
They’re an agency offering (it seems…) good rates of pay, but asking for lots of personal info. The application form is NINE pages long :open_mouth:
I found them just by Googling, but have never heard of them before.

monarchpersonnel.com/vacanci … 20delivery

Alternatively, anyone know of anywhere in the North West willing to give an experienced class 1 driver with excellent driving history an opportunity with tankers? (ADR with tanks recently acquired)

Thanks, Dico

Try Lewis’ Tankers in Stalybridge, not too far from you, take on inexperienced people, the hourly rate isn’t the best, but the take home was good.

Thanks Wayne :slight_smile: