Model Needed

Hello All

Wonder if anyone fancies helping me out.

My Boyfriend is a professional photographer and is looking to take photographs of a HGV driver and his Unit, these are to go on his website

We are based in the North West

If anyone can help us out there will be a case of beer / bottle of whiskey for you
Thank you very much

WL

WarringtonLass:
Hello All

My Boyfriend is a professional photographer and is looking to take photographs of a HGV driver and his Unit, these are to go on his website

If anyone can help us out there will be a case of beer / bottle of whiskey for you
Thank you very much

WL

whats the website?

cough !!! :bulb:

■■■■, you are north-west and I am south-east… otherwise it would have been no problem to have met in a lay by somewhere :wink:

Harry Monk:
■■■■, you are north-west and I am south-east… otherwise it would have been no problem to have met in a lay by somewhere :wink:

ha ha thought you were to busy dogging harry

Yea, this girl asked me recently if she could take a photograph and said she would send me a copy. She said “Do you want it mounted?”

I said “No, just holding hands” :wink:

Just to clarify, when you say ‘his unit’ you are talking about his truck and not his, err, cough, ahem, …unit?

That would be a whole different website. :wink:

Ive got a full scale model of the Taj Mahal in my back garden .
Buyer collects :slight_smile:

Coffeeholic:
Just to clarify, when you say ‘his unit’ you are talking about his truck and not his, err, cough, ahem, …unit?

oh a bit of muck for a sunday night - i love it… but sadly i mean the truck and not his naughty bits lol

WarringtonLass:

Coffeeholic:

oh a bit of muck for a sunday night - i love it… but sadly i mean the truck and not his naughty bits lol

■■■■! :wink:

just to be sure will there be any ■■■■■■?

■■■■ wish i’d known, i passed Lymm earlier. In bloody Glasgow now. I even got the super ■■■■ shorts/vest/flip-flops combo going on.

Mebbe tomorrow on my way back down eh? :wink:

Well I am due to fly to Milan for a shoot,but if your people speak to my people,then maybe we can set up a meet. Ciao :laughing:

Im a handsome devil but my unit is a ugly piece of junk, suppose im out of the running :cry:

well if your looking for a good looking bloke you have come to the wrong website!

• tin helmet on

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

where shall we meet and when?? :wink:

WarringtonLass:
Hello All

Thank you very much

WL

a few questions about this

1 will i be getting unloaded while he takes the pics
2 do you supply protection or do i need to bring my own…hi-vis an saftey boots :laughing:
3 do i need a hard hat
4 i dont drink whiskey so can you bring some grease for my pin
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

it wasnt me

Iam in Frodsham, might be able to sort you out.

chester:
Iam in Frodsham, might be able to sort you out.

cool pm me with your contact details

ive had a right laugh reading all of these messages, love it

I googled you a photo :stuck_out_tongue:

Typical Lorry Driver.