Request recieved

I wonder if you could help me. I’m marrying the man of my dreams in 8 weeks time and we’ve pretty much sorted everything except his transport to the wedding venue. He’s a truck driver and has talked previously of using his own truck but it’s not exactly pleasing to the eye! Would it be possible to put a request on your website asking if there are any drivers of plain white trucks, living around / available around the West Yorkshire area, who would be willing to help us out and give John and his two best men a lift to the venue and stay for a few photos

If anyone wishes to help PM me and I will send the contact e-mail address

Rikki-UK:

I wonder if you could help me. I’m marrying the man of my dreams in 8 weeks time and we’ve pretty much sorted everything except his transport to the wedding venue. He’s a truck driver and has talked previously of using his own truck but it’s not exactly pleasing to the eye! Would it be possible to put a request on your website asking if there are any drivers of plain white trucks, living around / available around the West Yorkshire area, who would be willing to help us out and give John and his two best men a lift to the venue and stay for a few photos

Blimey Rikki when i first read your post ithought it was you marrying the man of your dreams!

Phew then i read it properly! haha!

trickyd

Somebody best tell Globby to colour change that old nail and quickly :laughing:

Rikki, I’m not in Yorkshire (why the hell would I want to be? LMAO) but may be willing to help out.

I have a plain white MAN XXL but it aint the newest or A1 condition!

Do they not want something ‘customised’?

Friend has a 71 Atki Borderer if that’s any help.

He lives in Huddersfield, and it’s not in white, but don’t know if he’d be willing to use it though.

Ken.

PM sent.

Ken.

Rikki-UK:

59 topliner want pics