Just some pics

Awesome pics!!! i have seen lots in M6 North, i wonder where they are based in ? also they does driving to european ?

Cheers Ben

hi ben i drive for this crowd and we are based in preston

great pic’s george.

Do you have to keep your own motor tidy.Or have you got someone in to do it.Weve got an account at lymm.But were rarely ever past there and our motors can get in a right state.
If you do it yourself.how long does the queue get to wash off on a friday night?

Tony b

i want one of those

we wash our own trucks its saturday morning normally when its busy on the wash i wash mine two sometimes three times a week so its never really that dirty and with the bad weather nearly gone its polishing season soon :frowning: he likes to see them clean most of the time and i dont know if its me they seem to drive better aswell(ok ok i will climb back in my straight jacket) :laughing: :laughing:

Nice pics and a very smart fleet

george erisse says hi by the way dont mention polishing season SHIVER please got to do mine this week :cry: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

Good Pics :sunglasses:

Fleet looks well :smiley:

big george ,
Have you any idea where I can get a LED Griffen like the one in the cab of the '03 plate ?

spatz.co.uk/product.asp?numP … =&PT_ID=76

bit much for some LEDs :confused:

Very good pics big george
and as kindle said a very
smart fleet

hi digger dan i paid 160 euro for two of them from germany and that included postage i found mine on ebay.de