Missing.. any info gratefully recieved

The following was posted on the Professional drivers association website and is also posted on truckersworld and the LDF

mrmadcat:
]MY 14 year old step daughter has run away with a 23 year old boy she met on the internet, we have had a lot of press coverage since friday. She was last seen in corby glen on tuesday they are belived to have hitched to skegness, did you give them a lift ? if you did please come forwards and let us know, we have been told by the polce it is possible that they are now in norfolk somewhere. If you are anywhere around the norfolk coast or skegness area please keep a lookout for them. Claire is 14 slim build wears glasses and has dark hair about 5 foot 6 inches tall the boy she is with is michal ellis he has a close croped hair don’t know very much about him.

Anyone with any information can call Lincolnshire Police on 01522 532222.

Read more: dailymail.co.uk/news/article … z0N3Ymk7ed

The photo shows BOTH partys being looked for

I asked this on the other forum and that was the reply

So bump

Added

I have posted on My FB page to bump

Good call Rikki.

4 sites working together with the sole aim of finding a missing teenager.

just proves drivers can unite when it affects on of our own, hope she gets found soon.

Just seen on TW site they have been FOUND

Thanks Nick, that is good news, :smiley: will unsticky this now

news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/linc … 180777.stm

here you go folks.

found safe and well, and the 23 year old pedo has been arrested (or rather is helping police with thier enquiries).

string him up by his ■■■■■■■■ using barbed wire, that would teach the sicko and he wouldnt do it again!

if he knew she was only 14 then i,ll hold the barbed wire myself while you pull it tight, but there is always the outside chance she told him she was maybe 16/17 ? not defending anyone i have a daughter myself but things arent always as they first seem

chaversdad:
if he knew she was only 14 then i,ll hold the barbed wire myself while you pull it tight, but there is always the outside chance she told him she was maybe 16/17 ? not defending anyone i have a daughter myself but things arent always as they first seem

Agreed mate

I know it dont change things but as you get older no-one takes a blind bit on notice of the age difference till you get real old
I mean there was 6.5yrs between me and my x…shame that aint the distance between us in light years travelling :confused:

chaversdad:

i hear what you are saying but if you look at the picture in the article above she doesnt look over 16. does she? you must also be able to tell from the way they behave, there is a hell of a difference from the way an 18 year old will behave and things they would talk about to the way a 14 year old would behave, isnt there?

I would like to say what I think but it would just come out as a load of [ZB]s :exclamation: :exclamation:

Giblsa:

chaversdad:

i hear what you are saying but if you look at the picture in the article above she doesnt look over 16. does she? you must also be able to tell from the way they behave, there is a hell of a difference from the way an 18 year old will behave and things they would talk about to the way a 14 year old would behave, isnt there?

the thing is nowadays the young uns all want to act/dress etc a lot older than they actually are, i caught my daughter drinking down the town when she was 13yrs old and all the doorman let her in! when it comes down to it he might of known exactly how old she was and if thats the case they want to throw the book at him, its just calling people pedo,s etc is very dodgy ground until you know all the facts

She could easily pass for someone minimum 17. I’m 23 and have been on and off the dating scene and I tell you some of the people girls I have been on dates with are so immature they may as well be 14. Don’t just assume it’s all the guys doing. For a fact I know my stupid sister has her age set to something like 17 on those stupid websites and she’s only 15. For all we know the guy may be shocked to find out she’s only 14. She could have said to him she’s 18 or what ever. You never know, a perfectly innocent guy may end up on the ■■■ offenders reg, all because some dumb girl thought it would be fun to string along a guy.

i thought i heard he wasnt the full schilling
so this may be be part of the problem
she looks old enough to know her own mind…
interesting that her 17 year old sister is about too have a baby

this could be a case of the stupid taking advantage of the niave

that said i am glad they have been located

hitch:
i thought i heard he wasnt the full schilling
so this may be be part of the problem
she looks old enough to know her own mind…
interesting that her 17 year old sister is about too have a baby

this could be a case of the stupid taking advantage of the niave

that said i am glad they have been located

thats all that matters really

will have a lookout

ROG:
I would like to say what I think but it would just come out as a load of [ZB]s :exclamation: :exclamation:

That’s never held you back before ROG :stuck_out_tongue: :wink:

Joking of course