Urgent appeal, updated kids found

UPDATE…KIDS HAVE BEEN FOUND SAFE & WELL & ARE IN THE CARE OF SOCIAL SERVICES.

newswhip.ie/national-2/garda-app … kids-26016
rte.ie/news/2011/0312/eaton.html#video

Hi this is an urgent appeal regarding the whereabouts of my children who have been kidnapped & have been missing since thursday. The car is a silver vauxhall zafira but has possibly been dumped somewhere. Not sure if this guy is still in ireland or back in the uk. Any drivers who see this car with a man around 30 who is with 6 kids & another woman please contact me. If i get the reg i will post it later. I’m very worried.
I know its a long shot but you never know some driver may see this car. I will also add pic of guy who has them when i can. Any info would be appreciated

Anyone with info is asked to contact Gardaí at Ardee on 041 6871130

Silver Vauxhall Zafira Reg DY08 JYF

steven pic.jpg

is it on cork plates? or UK plates?

limeyphil:
is it on cork plates? or UK plates?

Its uk registered, when i get the reg i will post it on here

What a terrible situation to be in :cry: :cry: :cry: .Hope they are found quickly.Good luck.mate

Highlander:
What a terrible situation to be in :cry: :cry: :cry: .Hope they are found quickly.Good luck.mate

Thanks mate

good luck in getting the kids back. i don’t no what i would do if i got hold of him

What is the relevance to the guy who you think has done this?

Ken.

Quinny:
What is the relevance to the guy who you think has done this?

Ken.

Last yr in sept the social got involved with my ex regarding the kids. She has done a runner twice trying to get away from social as she was worried they were trying to take kids. I have helped social since but my ex found out & stopped me from seeing my kids. This bloke is a professional gambler & in november he fled the country with my ex & kids & took them to ireland where he has rented a 6 bedroom house. Anyway my ex went into hospital last week & left kids with this guy. Social went round to try & remove kids but he wouldnt let them take them & the stupid social left the kids with him & he has now done a runner with the kids & another woman. He has taken my ex’s car, her bank cards & kids passports. It is slowly showing up in the news & will be national news before long if not found. This guy has definately got the kids but no-one knows the reason why.

Eyes peeled here in South Wales…

Facebook.ed

Do you know you cannot write facebook ed on here? :confused:

Good luck in finding them all, my eyes are peeled in leicestershire…

Wheel Nut:
Facebook.ed

Do you know you cannot write facebook ed on here? :confused:

Just done the same and asked my friends to repost on their walls to try and get the word out to as many people as possible.

Good luck Tyler

Just a couple of questions tyler4164,
Are you sure this fella is now over the water into England/Wales/Scotland :question: :question:
If any of us see them do we ring the Police straight away or try to contact yourself :question: :question:
Could this fella be trying to get out of the EU or just trying to keep under the radar in this country :question:

Will keep a lookout over the next week, hope things turn out alright for you and the kids.

Regards
Dave Penn;

The story has been seen in a local paper in West Sussex by a member of another forum I post on so word is spreading… fingers crossed they’re spotted quickly.

davepenn54:
Just a couple of questions tyler4164,
Are you sure this fella is now over the water into England/Wales/Scotland :question: :question:
If any of us see them do we ring the Police straight away or try to contact yourself :question: :question:
Could this fella be trying to get out of the EU or just trying to keep under the radar in this country :question:

Will keep a lookout over the next week, hope things turn out alright for you and the kids.

Regards
Dave Penn;

No-one knows for sure, on some sites it says hes still in ireland, some say he may well be back in uk somewhere. The irish police are working with the uk police to try & trace their whereabouts. We dont know what his plans are but he has enough money to do anything he wants. The police have put alerts out at airports, ports etc but he may have already got a head start. If hes clever he would probably be using other means of getting about as he must know the police are keeping an eye out for the car. It could be parked up somewhere by now.

plant fitter:
Eyes peeled here in South Wales…

He is believed to have family in wales so you never know although he does know alot of people around ireland & the uk

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-12722307

tyler4164:

00 353 41 6871130 if calling from the UK.

Just thought I would add that as not everyone will be familiar with the dialling code for the ROI.

Another picture of the wanted man from RTE news

0004572f-640.jpg

Facebooked and also forwarded it to a friend, editor-in-chief of Polish magazine in Northern Ireland, asking if she can post it somewhere for Polish community to look after as well.

Good luck!