Missing person found safe

thank you so much everybody for your help and support.

Mark contacted his wife this morning. We still don’t know where he is, but he is safe - that’s the main thing. We are all so relieved and vey emotional, so if there is any more news I will post it here.

His disappearance has sparked a great debate on here - I never intended that to happen, and I’m sorry. Thank you all for your help.

Lisa

good news indeed - the man’s safe.

glad to hear that - thank you.

yes glad to here that he has got in touch all thebest for all concerned,

Good news.

I’ve locked the original thread but any further information can be added to this one.

Yes good news the mans safe :smiley:

good news :smiley:
just shows to us that dont know that farming is in the same do do as haulage
wish him and family our moral support
he may get his arse kicked but thats life
the bovine stuff happens even to Rob K

good news glad he,s ok

We all send our very best to you and your family,and i hope he is home very soon.Great news. :wink:

Thats great news! - i would beside myself with worry if my fella went missing!

Best Wishes

Mrs C

Brilliant look after him

Good news.

shentser:
thank you so much everybody for your help and support.

Mark contacted his wife this morning. We still don’t know where he is, but he is safe - that’s the main thing. We are all so relieved and vey emotional, so if there is any more news I will post it here.

His disappearance has sparked a great debate on here - I never intended that to happen, and I’m sorry. Thank you all for your help.

Lisa

Becha I know where he is

Link removed for review…Denis F

erm

um different name :open_mouth: about 30 yrs difference :confused: and different town - dotn think it is the same bloke do u?

I will remove the post on the other site I posted it on. At least you have news.

and just to make you feel better, no one wanted to tar and feather your friend on there :slight_smile:

Maybe we are a more tolerant lot, our main interest is in leather and rubber :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks Wheel Nut - appreciate your help and kind words. Not sure what I did to deserve that last response from Gus - but never mind…nothing can spoil the joy we are feeling about locating our friend. I’m pleased the missing driver has been found too.