Missing kids

Just had a ■■■■ call from the missus, my niece has run away from home with her boyfriend - they’re both 13. They left from school first thing this morning in Coggeshall, Essex, and appear to have dyed their hair black (dye bottles found hidden at home). Their names are Emily and Jacob, and one theory is that they’re heading for his aunts in Manchester. If you should happen to see anything, please let the police know ASAP.

Emily is about 5’5, and is normally a leggy blonde. Don’t know about the boyfriend as I’ve never met him.

Thanks

Gary

E.T.A.
Made sticky by dd.

I’ll keep an eye out, I’m sure they’ll be home soon.

hope they’re found safe and well

Have u any PIC…13 is too young to b running off.

Only one I’ve got on my phone is this one - taken from FaceTime:

Really wish I wasn’t nighties out right now!

Or even nighted out!

Just bump this up. Hope it all turns out well. To be truthful , we all feel like running away in this lousy climate. ( but not to Manchester )

scaniason:
Just had a [zb] call from the missus, my niece has run away from home with her boyfriend - they’re both 13. They left from school first thing this morning in Coggeshall, Essex, and appear to have dyed their hair black (dye bottles found hidden at home). Their names are Emily and Jacob, and one theory is that they’re heading for his aunts in Manchester. If you should happen to see anything, please let the police know ASAP.

Emily is about 5’5, and is normally a leggy blonde. Don’t know about the boyfriend as I’ve never met him.

Thanks

Gary

TO BUMP AGAIN

I know its no comfort in finding them but 2 youngsters are easier to spot ad hopefully as she is with him she’ll be somewhat safer…

I certainly hope so. The copper said that they’ve tracked her iPad to being switched on briefly in uxbridge, so maybe they’re not heading for manc. We know they’ve got a fair amount of money on them, so maybe heathrow - would imagine they’ll be picked up very quickly there.

hoping for the best outcome. If they’re together they should be OK at least they had the sense to take some money with them

Barbados bound?

Bump

Hope they’ve been found

I’m in uxbridge now . will keep eye out for them

Thanks everyone, no news so far, still got everything crossed for a good outcome

Feel your pain mate, nothing more nerv wrecking.

■■■■, that’s awful. Hope everything goes well. Sure they’ll be found very soon.

Can we not sticky this thread until they are found Mr Moderators■■? :question:

Truckulent:
[zb], that’s awful. Hope everything goes well. Sure they’ll be found very soon.

Done. :wink:

essex.police.uk/news_feature … _from.aspx

Keep 'em peeled.

dieseldave:

Truckulent:
[zb], that’s awful. Hope everything goes well. Sure they’ll be found very soon.

Done. :wink:

Thanks Dave - just got home, so hugging the family and sharing lots of tears etc. Thanks also to everybody else, was just going to put the police link on but see its already been done.

ANY NEWS? might be a long shot, you mentioned iPad, what phone does she have ? Don’t want to build your hopes up but I’ve just seen a girl and boy in McDonalds Coatbridge G69 7TX! I’ve rang the police