Missing Girl- FOUND

This is my friends daughter, a long shot I know but would you guys and gals mind keeping an eye out for her, it would be much appreciated.

Regards
Lou

dailymail.co.uk/news/article … -area.html

Made sticky by dd in the hope that it helps.

As the titled says Charley has now been found and is with the police.

Hope she gets found

Fingers crossed, I’ll look out for her.

From reading the story it does look more like she is off on a frolic of her own, rather than anything sinister having happened to her. Hope so, anyway.

She had been moved down south for personal reasons and it’s believed she was attempting to return to her home town in Hertfordshire, it’s an error that it’s states she is from Bridgewater, she is in fact from Shenley, Herts.
I appreciate you keeping your eyes peeled though :slight_smile:

Dizzy:
This is my friends daughter, a long shot I know but would you guys and gals mind keeping an eye out for her, it would be much appreciated.

Regards
Lou

dailymail.co.uk/news/article … -area.html

I hope she is ok. I can’t imagine the hell your mate is going through ? If my daughter vanished I couldn’t carry on.

Harry Monk:
Fingers crossed, I’ll look out for her.

From reading the story it does look more like she is off on a frolic of her own, rather than anything sinister having happened to her. Hope so, anyway.

^^ This

14yrs old, moves away from friends to a new area, probably gone back to see her mates and is now to scared to contact family for fear of getting in trouble for all the hassle.

Need to get round the old neighbourhood and check old friends closets and lofts etc.

Thank you Dave for making it a sticky, of course if anything changes I will let you know.
Having spoken to her mum today, it is not unheard of for her to attempt to thumb a lift so please be aware.

Thank you all so much, more eyes make for more hope.

Lou

Hope she’s found safe and well

I once had to coax a young lad off the A14 central reservation. He was walking from his dads in Felixstowe, to Northampton up the A14 in-between the crash barriers. I talked to him from up on the bridge and phoned the Police. Some kids aren’t “aware” of themselves when they are emotional. I sent him towards Trimley St Mary and a safer route to give Police time to find him on a safer road. What else can you do, try and help or take him home and get involved at great risk?, no… Shame.

I will keep a vigilant eye out for her

thisisthewestcountry.co.uk/n … _girl__14/

More on Charley.

Regards
Lou

I’m in Brizzle tomorrow (via Templemeads) matey, I’ll keep a look out…fingers crossed all works out for the best

Tazbug

Hope you don’t mind, but I have put it on my facebook page, just to help spread the word.

Charley has been spotted in Bristol (by the ring road) with a known group of drug users. She is alive thank god but as yet has not been caught as she had gone by the time the police reached the scene. Please do keep looking for her though, and if spotted call the police. We need to get her home safe.

Regards
Lou

Charley has now been found and is with the police. Thank you to all that read this.

Regards
Lou

That’s great :smiley: I’m sure her family will be able to sleep tonight, the last few days must have been an absolute nightmare for them :frowning: :frowning:

Regards
Dave Penn;

Dizzy:
Charley has now been found and is with the police. Thank you to all that read this.

Regards
Lou

Hi Lou,

That’s great news!!

Glad to hear she has been found

Thank God

Glad she has been found.