Metal polishing

I dont know if anyones interested but Since moving from Thames valley to “Hazard county” Lincolshire, My hobby has grown a bit, (this is where other members can add witty comments).

Metal polishing alloy, s/steel/ brass etcetc, I have been doing quite a few bits for cars bikes etc, now I know loads of youhave nice shiny bits on the truck, if anyone wants anything MIRROR polished pm me ill see if i can fit it in, This means I only drive for a living 4 on 4 off :laughing:

thermo housing for a customer:

Before:

And after:

Couple of other bits ive done:
Mondeo Rocker cover

With truck show shows coming up now might be the time to get your bits “Blinged”

Ive also got a shotblasterfor bits that need cleaning off before painting, or polishing, just PM me for details, Ill need close up pics, what finish you want etxc etc

can polish stainless as well, like air filter covers on side of DAF, & VOLVO, some plastics, will get some bits relevant so people can see :open_mouth:

wow :astonished:

i’m impressed…how the hell do ya do that■■?

Very Interesting…you could be my new best friend :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I love a bit of shiny metal…do you chrome plate as well ■■

i know a couple of bell ringers,that would be well chuffed with that sparkle!! :wink:

The stages of polishing, item rcvd Monday

After degrease

1st shotblast with ally oxide media

2nd shotblast with glass bead media

then after sanding down with 80grit, 150 grit, 240grit, 320grit, then onto a sisal mop & 400grit compound, then green cut, then buff/polish, this is the stage its at now

again if you want something polished I’m the person to do it

I thought this was another anti-poland thread,
then i realised its a different Polish :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

If you want a really interesting project, I can drop my tractor unit round for the weekend! :wink:

I got 6 alloy wheels on my motor…you need to pick them up Friday night when i get back to yard.
Have them back on by Monday morning 5 ish…then same again next Friday and so on…thanks

Oh BTW, you will need to remove tyres yourself, tyre fitter gets ■■■■■■ Friday nights. :stuck_out_tongue:

what on that ■■■■■■?

Noooo…on the scabby Scarnia i drive :laughing:

Well I can polish em, but I dont think you will like my collection & delivery charges each week :laughing:

send me some pics & ill see if i can help you get em to a decent standard, as to polishing em every week, this aint needed if you seal em wiv wax